Who do you think are the most overrated bands and musical artists of all time?

Jeremy Fink Profile
Jeremy Fink answered

Nirvana

Elvis

U2

Beyoncé

Ray  Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

Bowie

He did a few decent songs in his early years, but most of what he did later was pretentious twaddle.

Troy  Lee Profile
Troy Lee answered

The Police                                

U2

Darik Majoren Profile
Darik Majoren answered

OH My GAWD . . . Stupid stupid stupid . . "Hooty and the Blowfish".

Damn that Dave Letterman for giving them Air time so many times on his show . . . He had to be part owner of that horrible band.

I don't care if Darius moved on to singing country . . . I still cannot hear his voice without wanting to lash out.

Also, Axle Rose sounds like a burlap bag full of cats just wacked repeatedly against a tree . . .

YoWanna Cook Profile
YoWanna Cook answered

Definitly Beyonce! I never liked her after she ditched her group "Destiny's Child." That is just cold I always thought. If your gonna ditch the people who helped start your career i dont think she deserves any respect or fame.

Don Barzini Profile
Don Barzini answered

4. The Ramones. (No, really)

3. The Bay City Rollers (you'd have to have been around at that time to understand)

2. Ja Rule (making records doesn't make you an artist - Holla!)

1 & 1A. Kanye West. Gotta be the king of something, and Yeezy's the lord of this unholy realm.

Don Barzini
Don Barzini commented
They were gonna be the "Next Beatles".
Not so much.
Jeremy Fink
Jeremy Fink commented
I didn't mention any rappers as I find all rap horrible and shouldn't be classified as music. The lyrics degrading women. Disrespect of law enforcement. The "n word" 75 times in a song.
Don Barzini
Don Barzini commented
I think the whole genre is overrated, Walter. I picked the two most egregiously overrated of that set.
Scott Winters Profile
Scott Winters , Epic has no limit, answered

• TAYLOR SWIFT!!!
  • Madonna
  • Justin Beiber
  • TAYLOR SWIFT!!!
  • Beyonce
  • Essentially every modern pop/rap "artist"
  • Did I mention Taylor Swift yet?

Darik Majoren
Darik Majoren commented
I don't get how she is constantly seen as the "Victim" in her relationships . . . it should be bloody obvious, that for her to write any of her music, she literally HAS to go through a break up . . . she creates the drama to get musical content . . . and then all of her fans say "Poor Taylor" . . .
"Poor Taylor" my a$$ . . . she is using people and getting accolades for it.

Anonymous