Who do you think are the most overrated bands and musical artists of all time?

Walter The Grump Profile

Nirvana

Elvis

U2

Beyoncé

Ray  Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

Bowie

He did a few decent songs in his early years, but most of what he did later was pretentious twaddle.

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

The Police                                

U2

Dark Majinn Profile
Dark Majinn answered

OH My GAWD . . . Stupid stupid stupid . . "Hooty and the Blowfish".

Damn that Dave Letterman for giving them Air time so many times on his show . . . He had to be part owner of that horrible band.

I don't care if Darius moved on to singing country . . . I still cannot hear his voice without wanting to lash out.

Also, Axle Rose sounds like a burlap bag full of cats just wacked repeatedly against a tree . . .

Yin and Yang Profile
Yin and Yang answered

Definitly Beyonce! I never liked her after she ditched her group "Destiny's Child." That is just cold I always thought. If your gonna ditch the people who helped start your career i dont think she deserves any respect or fame.

The Z. Profile
The Z. answered

4. The Ramones. (No, really)

3. The Bay City Rollers (you'd have to have been around at that time to understand)

2. Ja Rule (making records doesn't make you an artist - Holla!)

1 & 1A. Kanye West. Gotta be the king of something, and Yeezy's the lord of this unholy realm.

The Z.
The Z. commented
They were gonna be the "Next Beatles".
Not so much.
Walter The Grump
Walter The Grump commented
I didn't mention any rappers as I find all rap horrible and shouldn't be classified as music. The lyrics degrading women. Disrespect of law enforcement. The "n word" 75 times in a song.
The Z.
The Z. commented
I think the whole genre is overrated, Walter. I picked the two most egregiously overrated of that set.
Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

• TAYLOR SWIFT!!!
  • Madonna
  • Justin Beiber
  • TAYLOR SWIFT!!!
  • Beyonce
  • Essentially every modern pop/rap "artist"
  • Did I mention Taylor Swift yet?

Dark Majinn
Dark Majinn commented
I don't get how she is constantly seen as the "Victim" in her relationships . . . it should be bloody obvious, that for her to write any of her music, she literally HAS to go through a break up . . . she creates the drama to get musical content . . . and then all of her fans say "Poor Taylor" . . .
"Poor Taylor" my a$$ . . . she is using people and getting accolades for it.

Anonymous