No problem, codes to try for Sansui are 0135 and 0310
How to program the remote
- Turn on the TV that you want to program (manually).
- Long press the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the INDICATOR light illuminates, then release.
- Quick press the button for the TV (on the remote control) The INDICATOR light should blink then remain lit.
- Enter the four digit code given above using the number buttons in the Remote control. The INDICATOR light will then turn off.
- With the remote aimed at your TV, press the POWER button. Your TV should turn off.
Note: If your TV does not respond to either of the codes given, try searching for your codes by following the steps below.
- Turn on the TV you wish to program.
- Long press the CODE SEARCH/SETUP until the INDICATOR light illuminates, then release.
- The INDICATOR light will blink once and stay lit.
- Quick Press POWER until your device turns off. Wait for at least 2 seconds between each press. Unfortunately, you may have to press POWER up to 250 times.
- INDICATOR light will go off and you should be good to go!