Anonymous

Where Are The Coach Outlet Stores In Ohio?

2

Tim Cook Profile
Tim Cook answered

There are nine Coach outlet stores in the state of Ohio. I've listed the addresses below:

The Ohio Coach stores can be found at:

• 26300 Cedar Road, Beachwood, 44122*
  • 7875 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, 45236**

• 1500 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, 43240***

• 4200 The Strand, Columbus, 43219*

• 183 Main Street, Westlake, 44145

• 5001 Monroe Street, Toledo, 43623

• 4205 Belden Village Mall, Canton, 44718

• 7401 Market Street, Youngstown, 44512

• 3265 West Market Street, Akron, 44333***

The addresses marked with * indicate a store that specialize in women's footwear and men's bags and briefcases.  

Those marked ** specialize in women's footwear, while *** indicates a store specializing in men's bags and briefcases.

Several Ohio branches of Macy's and Dillards also stock Coach women's footwear.  

If you enjoy Coach designs, then here's a sneak preview of the Coach collection for Spring 2015:

Hi! I want to note that I'm just delighted with this lovelywholesale store. I really like the variety of clothes, both for men and women. I love the fact that they combine all types of styles, fashions and sizes. Their fabrics are so charming, bright, saturated, tailoring is of high quality! Lovelywholesale store products are quality products and the prices are very reasonable. Also worth noting is the amazing customer service! Their staff helped me sort things out and everyone was very patient and friendly. I think it is not in vain that the network has such positive lovelywholesale reviews. I can’t speak for others now, but I myself will definitely be a regular customer of this fashion boutique.

Anonymous