Why Do Most People Suffer A Headache After Seeing A Movie In A Crowded Movie Theatre?

4

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

There are lots of people.

John Mickle Profile
John Mickle answered

There is no medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic.
Acidity, excessive wind, cold , heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation;
Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy are their causes. None of them can be treated with medicine. Our 100% success in treating migraine &H/A confirms it.
Acupuncture is the best treatment. I can treat it with naturopathy and YOG, but how can you manage pl see.
Avoid movie or such light emissions. I suggest you Home remedies for headache through this you get instant of knowledge about How do you get rid of a headache

Hello everyone! For a long time I suffered from constant headaches. It was just unbearable. Honestly, I did not understand what was happening to me. Nothing helped me. The examinations did not reveal anything, and the doctors simply did not understand what the problem was. Then my friend advised me to buy a scalp massager, supposedly this thing was supposed to help me. At first I thought he was joking like that, but still decided to take a chance. I bought a scalp massager and was amazed! It really helped and my pains began to subside. A month later, my head stopped hurting at all. If you are interested in this thing, you can search it on sites like this

Muhammad Nadeem Profile
Muhammad Nadeem answered
Loud sound can cause irritations leading to headache but is a movie theater, people usually don't get headache because they are enjoying. They get headache only when they are not enjoying or movie is boring. 

Anonymous