How do i gt married in santa rita jail and how much will it cost?


1 Answers

Amber Leary Profile
Amber Leary answered
I have notarized hundreds of affidavits for the "inability to appear for
marriage licenses" at both Santa Rita Jail and Glen Dyer Jail.  If you
are a resident of Alameda County, I have the form you would need and can
assist you in getting both parties signatures notarized within the same

You do need to get a different person (other than the notary) to solemnize your marriage (pastor, priest, etc.),
it cannot be the notary.

I offer the most competitive prices in the area.

Answer Question