What is the worlds hardest jigsaw? Is it just a plain colour?

2

Yo Kass Profile
Yo Kass answered

Actually, apparently it is... Or at least that's what pizmogames.com says.

Their "hardest jigsaw puzzle in the world" is all one color - but at least you get to pick your favorite color!

I think what makes it even harder is trying to complete it while dragging the pieces with a mouse or laptop trackpad.

There are a couple of "real" jigsaw puzzles that also claim to be the hardest in the world.

And, actually, just looking at them makes me feel sick. But, since you asked, here are some examples:

But the puzzle that I think tops them all is one that a guy called Dave Evans created to celebrate the Queen's diamond jubilee.

He thought he'd get the party started by cutting a record-breaking 40,000 piece puzzle for a team of jigsaw experts to test themselves against.

However, 7 days before the big unveiling, this happened:

This word is really complicated but in reality, this is a very useful tool. I have heard about Dewalt jigsaw DCS331B here but I didn't buy it. I knew that my good friend is very talented and he as able to do interesting things and take money for it. I hope he will find luck

Anonymous