If you could have the chance, would you ask the world to dance?

7

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

Cuz I'm dancin' with myself.. Oh oh oh oh

"Billy Idol"

Heck yeah. It would be cool if we could get everyone in the world to play the same song at the same time and dance together. We could rock the Earth a few degrees off axis.

otis otiscambell Profile

I dance with motormouth kitty everday

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

Like ... If *I* were another planet?
No, I wouldn't ask Earth to dance.  She's got all these weird noises and gasses coming from her.  Not to mention, she keeps flinging things at other planets.

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

I spent some time doing just that. Actually, it was square dancing I taught. Lots of fun.

On one occasion I was invited by a suburban council to teach some simple square dancing at a Seniors' event. What they didn't tell me was that it was also a multi-cultural event and that few of the people spoke much English. It should have been a disaster but we had a ball, lots of music, lots of laughter, and -- working through those who could speak the lingo -- they even learned a bit.

So did I.

Anonymous