Anonymous

Should I or not download windows 10? Any pitfalls?

5

Karen aka Bailey's Mom Profile

I just bought a new desktop a few months ago, it has Windows 10. So far, I am liking it. It took some getting used to, but it's worth it.

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

If you have Windows 8 or 8.1, you'll love 10. It's like a major improved Windows 7.

Rooster Cogburn
Rooster Cogburn commented
I can imagine. I have one machine with 7 and another with 10. I still use the one with 7 more.
Karen aka Bailey's Mom
I had a netbook with 7, but it died a long time ago. I like it a lot too.
Rooster Cogburn
Rooster Cogburn commented
I'm slowly getting the newer one with 10 dialed in to what I want it to do. Dumped that Edge browser! Not much better than I.E.
Kira Smart Profile
Kira Smart answered

Personally, I have been using Windows 10 since its official release. Two big concerns for me, Inconsistency and redundancy. Its true that a lot of inconsistency, from color, pattern, app design. Redundancy - few, one of this is you can see two different kind of default programs under windows system. If I have any issues, I can always find a proper solution on www.devicetricks.com

henru Singh Profile
henru Singh answered

For screen recording in windows 10 this can be useful to get the windows 10 movie maker here.

Anonymous