What is one of your favorite Mario power-ups (or other gaming power-ups)?

5

Jaimie  JT Profile
Jaimie JT answered

I like the pumpkin pie "power up's"  you find in the dumpsters after the thugs devoured the Turkey dinners ,  After they completed raging against streets ...

Kvothe Savien Profile
Kvothe Savien answered

I always enjoyed the fully cooked whole Turkey dinners that you'd find randomly in back alleys while fighting thugs in the Streets of Rage games.

Jaimie  JT
Jaimie JT commented
I think I'm winning .... You're never coming home are you ? I would do a whole "'happy Gilmore" quote right now ... But I forget that one movie ... Cos I watched it while otherwise occupied ;)
Kvothe Savien
Kvothe Savien commented
We can find better movies to quote than Happy Gilmore.....
HappyTo BeHereTo Profile

I liked the Flying Hat from the N64 game.  I put that on to race the turtle.  It worked!  Then he chewed me out for cheating.  >:(

I don't remember Pong having any power-ups.

Goods that are not available in the seller's country on dmarket can always be bought in the stocks of another country and delivered to their home country with a huge discount. If a csgo skins seller refuses to sell goods from another country that are more expensive, then this seller remains invisible on the platform until he changes tactics to a lower one.

Anonymous