Did we all have a good Christmas day? Had anyone snow? Did a fat old bloke in red dislodge any of your roof tiles? Are you all still sober?

I had a great Christmas day. No snow though, unseasonably warm in my area.

HappyTo BeGone Profile
HappyTo BeGone answered

I had a very nice Christmas.  Thank you.

The rain melted the snow, but for awhile it was icy. 

Santa didn't bring me anything.  No coal, nothing!  I think he skipped my house.  Santa must not like cats.

I'm sober. 

How was your Christmas?  I'd really like to know how "legends" live!

Jaimie  JT Profile
Jaimie JT answered

1) My Christmas was the "bombdiggity" ( I know you're too old to understand that term but it's okay , I forgive you)

2)  no snow flying but lots on the ground.

3) My roof stayed Intact but I think I ended up on some old dudes lap.....

4) sober? See response to question 3 .... Yeah nah :p 

I did have a good time. I had most of my family from both my husband's side and mine over. Most were here in the afternoon, but others came over later and we played a new game. Clean up today was a challenge. Hard to wash dishes with a burnt hand, so the dishwasher was loaded and reloaded throughout the day.

Too far south for snow, but we did have some "melted snow" fall.

HappyTo BeGone
HappyTo BeGone commented
Ouch! What happened?
PJ Stein
PJ Stein commented
Grabbed a hot pizza peel that had just been taken out of the oven to move it so no one would get burnt. Yes, I know how stupid that sounds.
Levi Fitzsimmons Profile

Yes, Christmas was quite nice. Bright and sunny here--no chance of snow. I'm completely sober too--I'm saving that for New Year's. I'm getting tanked on the 31st :P

Danae Hitch Profile
Danae Hitch answered

It was quiet here. I worked on a 750-piece puzzle, fighting with my cat about leaving the pieces alone and quit knocking them on the floor. My son and his girlfriend came over and gave me a mushy card and chocolate and opened the gifts I had for them and helped me with the puzzle. Then they left to go to visit other relatives while I sat at home with no wine. ##sad face.

Other than that, we are all waiting for her to go into labor.  She's more than ready to have this baby!

Anonymous