What store do you buy most of your clothes from?

11

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Now that I'm not working most of mine comes from JC Penny or Kmart.

Before it was Macy or Belks. This was long before Kohl or Target.

hey cameron Profile
hey cameron answered

I buy a lot of clothes from H&M and Pac Sun. I also like American Eagle, Hollister, and Macy's. I also sometimes buy clothes from Target.

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

Most of mine are from Walmart and some from Kmart.

Target, Walmart and Boscov's, all online. I rarely visit a brick and mortar store.

Lee Good Profile
Lee Good answered

Prefer Amazon Europe since I moved to UK, mostly because of wide clothes assortment and fast shipping. Just have to say that online shopping requires a lot of experience sometimes, as the prices for the same item can differ crazily  (here is an example) , but still it is rather time and money saving.

I don't know why, but it always turns out that I always buy the most T-shirts and my closet is just filled with them. I just constantly buy different cool T-shirts with prints on the website by this URL. I recommend you to go there too, it seems to me that you will also be able to find something interesting for yourself.  At least, as I said above, I bought a lot of things there.

Anonymous