Anonymous

How would a genie twist this wish? I wish for eternal youth and was pampered by beautiful women.

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

Simplest way ... Turn you into an eternal infant, who has beautiful women put you in Pampers diapers.

LOL

YoWanna  Cook Profile
YoWanna Cook answered

What if your definition of beautiful and the genie's definition of beautiful are on two completely different spectrums!?!?! You could be spending eternal youth with a dog!

A baby for eternity but looked after by beautiful but crazy mean women

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wik97tsvWLM

Jose K Adams Profile
Jose K Adams , INSTANTLY AGELESS EYE CREAM, answered

Jeunesse Instantly Ageless Wrinkle Cream is the most effective anti-wrinkle cream to help you diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles,remove the visible signs of aging,make you become more youthful and beautiful.it’s easy to be absorbed by your targeted skin,keep the cream on skin for 2-3 mintutes,then you will see the dramatic effects,lasting 8-9 hours.the ingredients of ageless cream are safe to apply and will not harm your skin.applying Jeunesse Instantly Ageless Wrinkle Cream from now on and keep your skin flawless and exquisite

Carla Lopez Profile
Carla Lopez answered

Interest Ask. Why do you need this?

lutter reacher Profile
lutter reacher , I am working as a full-time academic consultant with livewebtutors., answered

Thank You So Much For providing the important and Knowledgeable information.

I am Olivia Crew, SEO Expert in a reputed company livewebtutors. All of your information is very useful to me. I am working as an academic consultant in Australia and offer Excellent Assignment Help Australia Services to college students.

Shailaja Sony Profile
Shailaja Sony answered

We offer the
professionalIFB Washing Machine service center in Hyderabad. We can repair all
kinds of washing machines like top load, front load, semi-automatic and fully
automatic. IFB Washing Machine Repair Service has qualified and well-trained
staff for repair and service of all kinds of Washing Machines. IFB Washing
Machine service center is one of the best multi-branded repair service center
in Hyderabad and Secunderabad areas. We can provide doorstep service all over
Hyderabad and Secunderabad areas.

Anonymous