Is video more effective than text content for employee training and orientation programs? Why should a business make use of corporate training videos?

2

Alex Ander Profile
Alex Ander answered

It turns out that video is an effective type of content for employee training programs and other corporate training events. Through video content, your audience (i.e., your employees) can remember more about what you’re trying to convey, be it your company’s brand, vision, safety policies, or any other information related to your business operations.

According to Vmation, corporate training videos are more effective for training purposes than text-based material. Through training videos, your audience is said to retain as much as 95 percent of a message. This is significantly greater than the percentage of retention when reading text (10 percent).

Given the information above, a business should utilise video content. Add to that the fact that a great percentage of people are visual learners.

Many corporate video companies out there can help you with your corporate video needs. One such company is Vmation. For more information, visit wmation.com.au today.

Yes, I absolutely support video communication. I have used many programs for such communication and I liked WhatsApp the most. But you always want to create something of your own, like whatsapp or other applications. I know that this site how to build a video chat app helps a lot for beginners. On this site it is written about why it is necessary to create something new, especially for communication, as well as how to do it correctly. I think for those who are interested in this area, this site will be useful.

Anonymous