How Many Packs Of Cigarettes Come In A Single Carton Of Cigarettes?

8

Trish Salecki Profile
Trish Salecki answered
In normal instances, 10 packs of cigarettes. Some of the specialty brands are less. There are usually 20 cigarettes in each pack.
12 packs (1 Dozen)
10

‚ÄčA carton of cigarettes usually contains 10 packs, totaling 200 cigarettes. Some cartons contain twenty packs, totaling 400 cigarettes (depends on a brand). I highly recommend to quit smoking as soon as possible, nicotine and other chemicals will kill you slowly one day (I gave up the habit thanks to Disposable Vape Pod, e-Cig ).

Professor Wonderland Profile

In the UK one pack of cigarettes (straits) contains 20 cigarettes, a carton is 10 packs, so 200 cigarettes.

Jerry Waldecker Profile
Jerry Waldecker answered
I agree with Trish; 10 packs, and would like to add another exception. When there is a B1G1F (buy one, get one free) special, there are are only 7 - the two count but the third doesn't ... times three ... makes nine ... no six ... then throw in one more pack to fill in the carton to make ten ... no seven.

You do the math; I couldn't, that's why I don't work at a convenience store anymore!

Anonymous