Anonymous

Does Justin Bieber Have A Girlfriend?

519

There have been many reports stating that Justin Bieber does indeed have a girlfriend.

According to these reports, Justin Bieber is currently dating 19 year old Selena Gomez who is probably best known for playing Alex Russo in Disney channel’s Wizards of Waverly Place.  She is also the lead singer of the pop band Selena Gomez & the Scene which have released two albums, Kiss & Tell and A Year Without Rain.

Selena was born in Texas.  Her father is Mexican American and her mother is half Italian.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez met through her mother after his manager called her mother who is also her manager and were reported as a couple last year after a number of meetings which included Selena visiting Justin on his tour bus.

One of Justin’s ex-girlfriends is 16 year old Jasmine Villegas.  They had a very short relationship after she appeared in the video for his hit "Baby”.

Another of his ex-girlfriends is 16 year old Caitlin Beadles who, in 2009, suffered a near fatal injury in a boating accident.  She needed 6000 stitches in one leg and was even declared dead at one point.

19 year old Nick Jonas is one of Selena’s ex-boyfriends.  He is best known as one of the famous Jonas brothers who are a pop-rock band, and they also have their own television show called Jonas.  Selena and Nick are still the best of friends.

Justin Bieber’s relationship with Selena Gomez has made many of his jealous fans very upset.  Some fans have even gone as far as sending death threats to Selena over through Twitter, telling her to split up with him.

No, I do not have a girlfriend. I do not have time for one because of all of these videos and traveling and making new songs. Eventually when I am ready I will date. Yes, I would date a fan, if they were flexible with my busy schedule. I hope this cleared it up for you.

- Justin Bieber

P.S. Yes, I am the real Justin Bieber. Go ahead and comment and say I'm not, but yes I am.
Currently ... No

he was dating caitlin beadles but he broke up with her

in all of his interviews he said "I'm single and I'm ready to mingle"
Mercedes  compton
Mercedes compton commented
Sorry that wasn't me A friend was on here. She think I should be Justin's girlfriend. She says that no one else she be his girlfriend but me. Hey go on J14.com and read my story. It's called The best thing in my life. (a JB romance) By: TheGirlPower567 Oh yeh sorry bout my friend she has stong feelings!
lorena perez
lorena perez commented
Will he go out with a gurl two or one year younger than him
Hanna Ngoc Nguyen
He is so hot
Jenny I can't tell you;) Profile
He is TOTALLY single. Lucky for us...
No he doesnt have a Gf but, he is so cute and so nice
No but he could have one if he wonted one
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
I think that he does have a girlfriend because video are fake just like the boy in the way i love you did not get kill
I Think its funny how everyone is all "Oh Justin Bieber I love you Oh-So-Much, please pick me!" You guys don't even know th real him.  I admit that I like him too, but don't go and obsses over him, its not attractive, and he won't pick you.
Well true but in all of his interviews everyone asked him if he had a girlfriend and the answer was no and he was happy about it so || deuces
I heard that Justin and his old girlfriend are going to be back together really soon.I have seen this poster before and it says:you can tell that I like you when I SMILE WHEN I SEE YOU ,FROM JUSTIN BIEBER.I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER,HE IS SO FREAKIN HOTTTT.SO THAT IS ALL THAT I REALLY HEARD AND I AM TRYING TO TALK MY MOM INTO LETTING ME GO TO THE JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT.AND EVERYONE KEEPS ON SAYING THAT ON HIS INTERVIEWS that he is single and ready to mingle.and they keep on saying that they are dating him and I am like no way ,that is ot true.its really not true.but justin bieber is so hottttttt!$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*      ****he is so FAMOUS****      $**MONEY**$
Seriously people! You just need to leave him ALONE! He's a normal person just like you or me. Now I really hope no one else posts stalker-like messages on here anymore. By the way, it's a bad idea to put your phone# on a website with people you don"t know on it. So whoever did that must be an idiot. Now I maybe 11, but apparently I'm a heck of a lot smarter than most of you. This is the one of those websites really annoys me.Now back to what I was saying. Justin Bieber may be cute and famous, but that doesn't mean that you have to be a STALKER!!!!!! I will admit that I am a fan myself, but I would never impersonate anyone, like Justin's girlfriend, for example, to get attention. Again, I hope that I will never see anymore of those types of messages again. I mean tha's just crap. And I sure tha other people agree with me.    
      Peace out and may God bless you all!
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Girl i totallly agree people should not put there phone# on this site because the r alot of people out that r not right in the head and do not put ur age on this site ether girl go head and speak the truth because i totally agree
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
If he's single he is if he has a gf he does what does it matter? Every1 who's stalking him should just leave him alone cuz he's only human like all of us. Love ur music Justin lots of love frm Raania. Xxxxx
Hanna Ngoc Nguyen
I love his songs, movies
Erica  Hoyt Profile
Erica Hoyt answered
He is singel we all get it He dosen't want a gf currently and people have to deal with it I may just be a fan but its easy to tell how he feels right now he is just a normal 16 year old teenager if he dosen't want to date don't push the subject he is a normal person too and wants to be left alone. If you were truly in love with him you would leave him alone and let him come around. I should know how it is me being a 15 year old girl chasing a guy who will never love you. All that happens is you're going to get your heart broken been there done that. Most of you only like him because he is famous you should treat him like a normal person because thats what he wants he dosen't want to just be that famous face that everyone loves because he is famous.
You all need to leave the boy alone. He is only 15 and he does not want you all. We all know he is cute but none of us can have him because he can get someone better.someone that will not jump all over him because he is a celebrity. You all should like him for himself not that he is a celebrity!    OH AND YOU OWE ME A THANK YOU FOR THAT!  But just to tell you we DO LIKE YOU

LOVE LULU AND NIKI       (NICKNAMES)
Will everybody pleas just leave him alone?!? Oh my holy fricken allah!  You are all just a bunch of brainwashed teenage girls who don't know ANYTHING about personal space! I'm not really a fan of Justin Bieber, but he does seem like a nice guy, and trust me, if I was a famous celebrity, I would be so TICKED at all of the rabid girls following me...but I hope it would be guys following me because I'm a girl. Lol. Well, thats all I got to say! So leave him alone or at least give the poor guy some space!
HE IS SINGLE, BUT LIKES AN ACTRESS NAMED ELISSA SURSARA.

* www.whosdatedwho.com www.examiner.com idol Justin Bieber sparked rumors of a new girlfriend this month when pool-side photos of the popstar with dancer Jaquelle emerged online, but something tells us the burgeoning womanizer is attempting to juggle his women, and may be trying to attract a cougar!

The 15-year-old singing sensation was reportedly spotted out with pretty upcoming actress Elissa Sursara. Sources claim the pair grabbed hot chocolates and DVDs in Los Angeles before heading back to Sursara's Hollywood apartment.

A source close to Bieber said, "Justin met Elissa on a set a few weeks ago and thinks she is absolutely beautiful. He tried for her phone number but being older than he is, she laughed it off and suggested they be friends."

At 21-years-old, Sursara is seven years Bieber's senior.

At least she turned the youngster down!

It's not the first time Justin has told of his desire for Elissa. The teenager revealed his Hollywood crushes this year, naming Megan Fox, Elissa Sursara and Beyonce are prize picks.

While the teen favorite may not have won over this Hollywood beauty, rumors suggest the former child model may appear in an upcoming video for Bieber as the grown-up version of his middle-school love interest.

Claims a friend, "Justin definitely wants Elissa for one of his videos. He has a thing for girls a little older than him. He had a crush on Taylor Swift and now likes Elissa. He thinks she'd be great for his video."
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Are u serious he has a cruch on talor swift and now he likes ellisa wait are they gf and bf now i mean ellisa and justin
amanda renicker Profile
amanda renicker answered
No way if people would listen to him this is just to the people who said yes not to people who said no
ps:good job to the people who said no luv you

LOVE LULU AND NIKI       (NICKNAMES)
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
I'm falling in love with Justin because when I see him smile my heart pounds! And his sweet voice is the only thing I hear ! When his videos come on I don't see nobody but him and I think he would make me happy! And when his songs play I think about us! ME +Justin LOVE; angel p.s.I'm 15 too!
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Justin Bieber was with Caitlin, the girl I'm all the photos on google images. But she go badly injured in a boat and jet ski accident and was in hospital for ages. While she was in hospital Justin met Usher and sung for him etc became famous. Then when he was with her he told her he was going on tour and that it wouldnt work o they broke up. A while ago he went to see her and see how she was after hi tour which shows he still did care about her but they never got back together. Its sad actually but yer.
In of yu plp r his GF so shut up he's single he said he would date a fan so yu know yu have a chance but some of yu plp need to stop judging on looks nd start judging on personality ok I mean his cute but nun of yu know his so shut the hell up bout being his GF love yu all nd if yu agree wit me comment talk to you all lata
He has had many girls friends. But he said he wants some time right now to think on his music and family.  How cute? So right now he's single. You may have a chance!!!
You girls are all so obsessed with JUSTIN BIEBER!!! And it is ridiculous I mean cause you guys are like always saying all kind of stuff that are fake and real and I am like really confused on all of this just leave him alone he just want to live a normal life and I think justin is very happy to be single while hes so busy with his career and stuff so leave him alone I am a big fan of him and I think hes cute and all but I'm not obsessed.and I would love to meet him and date him too but you guys should just stop buggin him already.
P.S. Heres a hint if you really want to date him and all then remember this "what comes around goes around"
                -Grace Suh (I live on oahu you know hawaii in wahiawa I'm not telling you my address though)
I have no idea whether or not he has a girlfriend but I do know one thing, all of you girls need to back off and give him some space ! You are all so obsessed with him and if I was in his position I would hate it especially when people start rumours. It is so embarrassing the things that some of you girls write saying that you are his girlfriend ! I hate it how everybody get's into everybody's business such as making up stuff saying that you are his girlfriend. If you want to tell people you are his girlfriend I think that he would prefer it if it wasn't on the internet. He is an awsum singer and he is really hot but you can't also get what you want and your going to just have to deal with the facts of life. He did say however that he was ging to date one of his fans, which I hope is me but I doubt it because I live in Australia, but if your the lucky person he chooses than congrats but you know don't start rumours saying you are going out with him  :)- Tegan Henderson, Australia :)iluvyouu<3<3  :)
I really love the way justin sings and I would just love to be personal friends with him!!!sure I still think he is cute but there is not a problem with that!! Anyways justin once you read this I hope you understand that I would just want to be best friends not boyfriend and   girlfriend..and I would love to be friends with caitlin...she seems so cool!!
I don't think so justin drew bieber has a girlfriend.
As far as I know, he is single but, he's in love with a girl named Grace wilson
from Bowling Green/Kentucky. She is the girl in the music video of Justin Drew Bieber's
second single entitled "One less lonely girl". So, if you're a huge fan of him,
What are you waiting for? Watch it now and buy "one time" and "one less lonely girl"
on itunes it already available. Spread the word and make it reach number 1.

-Babiigurl13-
Do you people really think if he was still with his girlfriend or if his girlfriend was the random girl names up there do you think she would take time out of her life and go on some random blurtit blog thing and say shes dating him?. No I don't think so. Justin bieber is single hes 15. He got famous on youtube for having over 2 million hits and being discovered by his now manager scooter (who is a dick). He is an only child and grew up in canada. His favorite color so far is yellow but I'm sure that will change his favorite food or so he tells me is spaghetti. I personally know him as we go to the same vocal instructor. Want to ask him questions...ask me and ill relay them to him.
I like him but I am not his girl so I will let justin have his own space and if justin bieber is on the internet here is my number 5062829 just call if you need anything and Justin Bieber if you don't have a girl call me and I will be your girl
I think he is so cute and every teenage girl loves him so I definitely think that Justin Bieber has a girlfriend and I bet it is a really pretty one and who ever that girl is, she is very very lucky and shouldnt waste that brilliant one in a million chance to have Justin Bieber as her boyfriend xxx I love you Justin Bieber xxx Kayla xxx

LOVE LULU AND NIKI       (NICKNAMES)

LOVE LULU AND NIKI       (NICKNAMES)
Hey justin you have a girlfriend I thought that I was your 1 less lonely girl!justin save me you are my one less lonely boy you are my hero you are the hottest teenager in the entire world!bey the way I made out with one of your posters and it was good like you are!
Oh my god. Just leave him alone. He just a 15 teen year old boy who happens to sing really well. Iam sure if he wasnt famous and you just saw him on the street all you would do is a double take then get on with your life. Just because he's famous doesnt mean he should be treat differently or get stalked. =)
rickell lunday Profile
rickell lunday answered
Nope poor justin I fell bad for him all the crap he has to deal with hes so sweet and funny :( too bad there arent more guys like him lol......I know no one cares but my bf just cheated on me and then broke up with me with his best friends x oh well bye guys
love
You lot are all a bunch of saddo's seriously go ang get a life..he can only go out with one person and sorry to tell you this but chances are he don't even know you ?!? So get over it people? And the only reason you want to go out with him is coz hes famous..seriously get a life?!
Hhahahahaha all these people here are fake, I'm his girl friend I went to his school and we use to be good friends and he invited ryan and chaz and nico and mitch to his concert in stratford and we started talking because he stayed there for like a week and now we are dating. Its been about 4 months and hes going to tell media soon. Kthanks bye.
Hey Justin you rock and I am really a true fan and its cool if you read this I just want you to know that you are really awsome I wish I could meet you because all my friends lie that they get golden tickets to go to the bahamas and stuff they also say they go on tours with you.I wish I was your age it would be nice to go out with you because I know you are a normal guy. I hope you read this:)

From a true fan,

Keira Deane age 11:)
I'm sorry to tell all you ppl this but he will never date any of you guys your r all a bit "obsessed" ,, just leave  him alone he wnt date you's there are millions of girls and he  could have any1 of  them ! =-]]] I love him but I  no he will neva ask a fan out so just live with it ,, I will neva happen .. I'm sorry =-]]] but I thought afta hearing those comments  you guy really needed to  hear it !! =-]]] - caitlyn
Currently not...
But in an interview he said that german girls are soooo pretty, maybe he finds the right girl in germany!!!
So lucky for me and I'll try my best of luck!! :D YAY!!!

Justin I love your personality, you look cute and your voice sounds so soft that I could listen to your music aaaallll day!!! Hdgdl :)
Well he probably does hav a girlfwend... Bt hu knows!!!! Well jst wanted 2 let you no justin I hav blonde hair blue eyes nd I'm your biggest fan!  Its like wen I was thirteen I had my first love... She had me goin crazy oh I was star struck she woke me up daily don't need no starbucks... She make my heart pound wen c her in da street you its cul on da playground wen I reali want to c her in da wkend! Justin wats going to happen wen your voice brakes????? Love you hugs n kisses xoxoxoxoxoxox
Justin bieber does not currently have a girlfriend but I doubt any one of you or me will get him so dream on
Hey all you crazy fans love at 15? You r nuts hes 15 right this whole thing w/ his love life isn't others concern its his private life is meant to be private. Case closed
Me and justin were born on the same day but I was a minute before and my mother got to walk around and she told me she saw justin bieber and we were like baby friends. Lol wow!
star rose Profile
star rose answered
Yes and if it was you. You would not like to be called gay would you let me answer NO!!!.
Yes justin does have a girlfriend and I am talking to her and she is really nice so you guys need to shut the hell up!!!
When 1 your not even in hes life okay.
He is cute and lots of girls like him but what is his girlfriend name or do he have one
He should have a girlfreind... I meen there's hundreds of thousands od girls out there and all he needs is one of them. He does not have a girlfriend.
Woowowowowowowow you girls who try to say you are his girlfriend are sad I'm sorry but its true you I think hes really awesome but I know it wont happen because he doesnt know me  or probably any of you so get a life and move on.
I do think justin has a girlfriend because who doesnt wants to like a cute boy like him.I really love his song one time.he is a very good singer.

Love leteaa

justin please write back
He dose have a girlfriend!!!! I am his girlfriend thank you very much! So leave my babe alone nowwwwwwwwwwwww!if you have a problem with me tell him and he will give you my cell
Yes Justin Drew Bieber has a girlfriend. Her name is Kisha Hath they met while he was performing in Detroit,Michigan. They have not been dating that long so that is why she is not soo famous. But to answer the question Justin Bieber is dating Kisha Hath.
Kayla Weston Profile
Kayla Weston answered
Probly does nt on popstar magazine it says he is single and needs to find himself a match
he wants to date"BEYONC`E"  I mean BEYONC`E"  is like 29 way to old needs date a  10-16 yr. Old
Oh my god he doesnt have a girl friend lol but my cousins friends cousin is really good friends with justin bieber and he gave me his number so if you wondering its 832-455-9453 your welcome lol!!!!
He is dating a girl Victoria Hart since Jan 1, 2010. I would know since I'm her best friend ever!!! This is 100% REAL!!!!! She has a facebook. I'll give you the link. Her facebook is www.facebook.com
Add her and ask her yourself. She is really sweet and she NEVER lies. So please believe what she says. And she is Demi Lovato's cousin. So please respect her.
Hi. Its me Bailey. I saw your answers. How can you be in love with someone if you don't even know what their favorite type of smoothie is or if they like to go skiing in camo shorts and Dr. Pepper hats. If you really loved him you would know crazy stuff like this about him.   Justin B. Is really cute. Not hot. You know why I say cute and not hot? Because hotness fades while cuteness lasts forever. Justin B.   Seems like the kind of guy who is looking for someone who will love him for him and not some pre-recorded songs that are blasted on stereos all over the world. And you what I think is creepy? That all of you potential stalkers have the NERVE to go around and say that you are his GIRLFRIEND! What is the deffinition of the word 'girlfriend' these days anyway? A little trinkit? A side of chips that you don't even want? Only Justin Beiber can tell us if Justin Beiber is avalable. I don't know who to believe anymore! Those guys up there who say they are Justin Beiber. . . .I'm really gullible so I'm debating if they are the real thing. And that love thing I was talking about earlier? Love is when you can talk to a person for five straight hours about the stupidist subjects. And if you are out there Justin,   hope you read this and know that this girl knows what everyone else doesn't.

I wish Justin Beiber, and everyone else a very happy day with great things to come later on in life, with kind greatings of love,
                            -Bay:::)
Guys, he is normal, he is single and ready to mingle, he said it himself, and ella and tiffany you guys are just fake!! Let the guy have some privacy, do you want everyone to know who you are dating? I mean I am a true fan, and I love him, but I am not making things up and I am not stalking him at all, just let him be, he is normal just like you and me and needs a little time by himself!!!! He loves you guys but you guys need to give him some space once in a while, they guy works six days a week!!!!!! He only gets one day off to be normal and you guys are ruining it by calling him and making up things that are not true at all so believe me when I say it he don't got a girlfriend, he is willing to date anyone but well lets give him a break!!!!! I love you justin. And he did date caitlin but they are broken up for good!!!!! He wont have any concerts and he will be on the ellen show again and you should buy tickets now, cus they are selling!!!!
                                                                                                                 -christianne
                                                                                                               (jbabee1109)
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
I am totally with u and guys stop making up fake numbers and emails it's shallow. Keep rocking jb!!! We love u!
No justin don't have a gf justin is nice, cool , sweet, wonderful person and he went out with catlin bedals and he loved her to death he done evreything that she wanted but she was useing him she cheated on justin and justin found out and he brock up with her and he said he isn't looking right now and I said well if you were looking what type of gurl would you wan't he said a girl like me. I was very supprised and I am a typical gurl who is a fan of justin bieber and I exersice evreyday and I have fun with my life and I rerly say things about other people and he said he loves that and I have a lot more to say but it's not about me it's about justin bieber justin he said that he would never go out with miley cyrus ever again because she dates anyone that she lays eyes on he only has a meeting with her so don't EVER say that he is going out with miley cyrus and miley just uses people and I know that he deffantaly is busy a lot of times but still he always makes time for his fans he is a lucky guy to be here if it werent for us that don't lie about him and that don't lie and say that they go out with him cogh cough tiffany then he wouldnt want a personality like he does right now and I know that I am saying a lot but it is just because I know all of this because justin is my homeboy and he would be lucky to have me as a girlfrand and I would love to be his girl frand and tiffany if you relly have his number then prove it to  evreyone okay coz no one belives you well I am going to go but have fun trying to be justins girlfrand so halla
Well jb bff down there does, have a point hes a normal teenager trying to do what loves singing and having fun, for his type of fun is buggie jumping I waatched him do that and other boyish teenager stuff  I am a fan but no a crazed fan I love him and all , but I don't even no him I love justin bieber.. If I saw him in the store and ran into him and he told me who hes was I wouldnt scream " oh my god ITS JUSTIN BIEBER AHHHHHHHH" hell no I would never do that he might want some privacy guys like you weirdo, crazy, si-ko people who want to barge in his house and kiss his face, take his clothes from his room even take his awsome jacket in the one time video from him, comon guys I no some weird people out there want to do that  >:( don't even no you might go to jail  for doing that but guys he need privacy and when he wants his fan all over him do it but when he doesnt leave him the hell alone... Thank you for your time reading this even no you wasted like 3 mins reading this       p.s I am a fan too but not a crazed fan :)           love, danise plaza, again   :)
Hi justin could we go out next saturday night please justin. I've got some pictures of you they look so cute and hot. I am 9 years old and my hair is about 40cm or 50cm long and I have blue eyes.I have no dots on my face I'm so pretty I'm only telling you this because I don't know how to send a picture of me.      Love Crystal burnett please write back to me soon justin bieber!
Hey girls...

Justin is single but he loves a girl named ella from germany ...
The met in berlin on a interview and they both have feelings for another ....
Justin fell in love with ella ..
He is single he only dating this girl since 2 weeks
so girls justin is single but he loves a girl named ella and she loves him so I think they both fell in love with another ...
And justin say on a interview I LOVE YOU ELLA never want to lost you ...
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
He does well i still love him anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he only can have2 girls
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
He lov her how do u guys know all about that?
No he doesnt and you girls that just like  him cause hes hot and only want him cause hes famous get over it you I like him but I don't drool over him and if he did like me I would only like him for his smile and personality!
My name is christina and I live in alabama for only a little while cause my dad is in the marine
corps

stop wanting him cause hes famous
Justin bieber is not in a relation ship but was recently dating beatles and broke up with her I think he's ready to have a girlfriend though I am not interested well I am but to young and he's supper nice so I want to be his friend even more
Sorry to  break it to you but I know more about him because I'm mileys cyrus big sister and you all know that all famous ppl do talk too each other I have went too one of his party and he has went too some of mine too!
I am 14 years old which is his age and who ever you are saying you r his girlfriend you r not because he is single...duh
nicol anderson
nicol anderson commented
Yeah ok her big sis name is not noah thats her little sis name duh so ur not
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Dude your obioulsy lieing cause if you miley BIG sister you would be like older then 17 and u said your 14, my god.
Georgia 14 from australia
No he doesn't. I'm a fan of him too but everyone needs to stop wanting to be his gf. He's a person living his dream. You may only like him for his looks. What about the inside. Like how he feels. Do you even care about that stuff? I know that I do. That's a big reason why justin bieber is an awesome singer to me. Just listen to the lyrics in the lyrics of down to earth. That's who he is.
I remember reading in a mag. That justin said yes he would date a fan and that if he ever has a concert and you go then you have to yell the loudest to get his attention. I love you justin your an amazing  guy and your music is the most amazing thing ever if your ever looking for a girlfriend ill be here I'm 14 almost 15 so there isn't much of a difference. Your like the best thing to ever be born I'm not going to all crazy but you are amazing and you r so cute but you (:
I have been hearing things on Twitter that he does. I am hoping he does and doesnt. If he does then I am happy but then again I am one of those fans who is in love with him. I am like 15 so right now I am trying to get the truth. But lets hope not
Justin Bieber and Christian Beadles are actually VERY good friends of mine we talk everyday, about an hour ago he actually got back with Caitlin, No he will never date a fan.... Hes in love with one girl and always will be... He has always liked Caitlin there on and off... Your very lucky to know there back together because no one really knows about it yet since it just happened... He is taken, and if they break up he will not be dating again for quite a while... He likes to take his time with relationships... I hope this helped.
Wow! People leave him alone! Stop asking him dumb questions. I have no boy friend but guys don't like it when you chase them around like some girlz do it to justin! Girlz asking you all a favor please leave justin ALONE, he would love to live a normal life with no girlz chasing him. He has a special girl out there somewhere waiting for him. Leave him alone alright girlz!
No justin biber does not have s girlfriend but if he met me I would have 1... I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! He is so cute... And I love his music,I want to be a singer 2 so if I become a singer we could sing together.....!!!!!>>>>>>>>!!!!... Justin Biebers biggest #1 fan...              LOVING JUSTIN BIEBER>>
Hey justin I'm gina and well I know all your songs and I think your very cute and have a great voice even if you have a high pitched voice I think your very talented and you have the best voice in da world and I admire how you are.... I love you and call me...(915) 790-3899 .... Call me plz :
jacey townley Profile
jacey townley answered
Well I think he does have one but if he doesn't that is great for every girl in the united states but me b/c I don't care about him b/c he doesn't care about no one but his self but I love his music!!!But one thing I learned is never to judge someone by its cover as I said justin bieber is the most selfish person that I would never met in my life and I'm glad as well.So if I ever met justin bieber I would tell him off b/c he is missing out on what he left behind his friends his home his school and his life if I was him I'll go back to my home town but thats just what I would do bye!
Sure, I mean Justin Bieber probably does have a girlfriend because, he is a pop star well he probably has more than one girlfriend I mean look at him hes a pop star and the girls that date him don't care that he has more than one person dating him at once because they want to be on t.v. Or in magazines or just like him because of his hair or whatever. If it was me then I would actually like him for his personality, not because of his looks or that he is famous. I am one of those people that would absolutely LOVE to be his girlfriend but I wouldn't just for being famous and all, although that would be a perk. :)
You girls need to get a life! You all are so obsessed with him. You girls wouldn't be like this if he was still on youtube not famous. Don't get me wrong I like his music you can tell his songs have meaning but I am not going crazy over the guy. He is a normal teen just like you and me but he can sing
Yes Justin bieber dose have a girlfriend. I saw him backstage and he told me I do. But they don't like people who says that they don't like gold. I don't like gold but he said will you give me your phone number I said yes he text to me every day and he says I broke up with my girlfriend, do you like me I said yes I think he is falling in love with me. But today I am now his girlfriend. Now I see him lot's of time he kisses me. Maybe he will make a new song but has a girlfriend that's me! BYE BYE
Seriously people, come on. Well apparently he doesn't have a girlfriend but that might just be a made up lie by the media to think people have a chance. Anyway, you people don't even know him and only a try hard idiot would go out with someone based on their looks and the way they can sing. Maybe he is a nice guy and I'm not saying he's not, I'm just saying to chill people and look at people's hearts not their outward appearance. You can't expect to know people just by what the media shows you.
Justin is just a regular teen  just like me and some of us other people on here and I am pretty sure he is only like 16 and so am I. But just think you guys shouldn't be spreading rumors cause thats how stuff starts going around. And believe me I am a big Justin Bieber fan but still he is a normal teenager he gets grounded and everything just like a normal person and just cause he is a big star doesn't mean anything he is still the same guy as when he was little and I hate how you guys are starting all this crap about him having a gf who cares he needs 2 have I life 2 we have bf's and gf's and you don't see him making a big deal about us dating people
Justin bieber told that he is single and doesn't have GF. I think he told that because he doesn't want his GF in dangerous by his FC. He's single or not, I think if you r his real fc you shude accept every thing he does and happy with him.
Seriously people! You just need to leave him ALONE! He's a normal person just like you or me. Now I really hope you can stop stalker-like messages he is just reuglar guy who does reuglar stuff. Anyway, he could be the best friend and cool to talk to, just let him follow his heart.
Maya Profile
Maya answered
I'm not sure but everyone please,  this is pathetic you guys r obssesed  I like him and his music but  your  too good to be begging  and be so pathetic I feel bad 4 you all I understand the screaming for  him but fainting there is no reason if you saw him and he wasn't famous and he sang you wouldn't do that he's just a normal person
My best friend watched a program on viva and they were interviewing justin bieber and he said he does have a girlfriend but he wont tell who or she will be the most hated girl in the world!¡ justin I'm single haha lol joke I'm way to young my friend is ten and she dated like 15 year olds!!! I want to date justin! Hes the one that I want hehe l
You people's are all obsessed with this dude. Ok? Yeah he's hot and a good singer but get over it, he's like 15 and you guys need to stop chasing him because he's a regular teenager. I don't know him but I bet he's really nice if you guys stopped chasing him! Most guys would love having girls all around him all the time but your chasing him you think he wants that? Noooooooooo!
No he said he is single and ready to mingle.... Girls get your flirting faces on...and justin I really need to talk to you could you please txt or call me at (903) 335 1773.. I understand if you can't because of your schedule but just please think bout it
thank you so much destani
People!Stop asking him:"Do you have a girlfriend?".It's his OWN live!!!And you DON'T have a chance with him.He is famous-yon aren't.Just stop asking him.LEAVE THE BOY ALONE.You like him because he is famous and he's got muny.But you don't now his heart.Maybe he likes someone, but it's NOT YOU!!!                                                                                                                         Your fen
He did,but he dumped her. I just need to say 1 thing to justin. I am not like those girls that want to date you because you r rich or phames I really like you justin. I have been through hard relationships so.... My names jocelyn and I live in el paso texas.

LOVE, MISTARY PERSON!!!!
Leave him alone stalkers! Uhg I know 4 a fact that he's not single! I said this before but no one believed me! Check out my profile and you will see that HE IS MINE! I don't care who doesn't believe me. I know itz true so I don't care what you say!
If justin wants a girlfriend I'm sure he will let everyone know but until then give him his space! And I just don't get it..there are a lot of people out there that can sing but no one treats them speacial......yea hes hott but don't hang all over him....
No wonder your single I have got over 60 thousand girlfriends more then you or by before you even ask I have sexs with them all and I have had a baby with all of them so you got it on one man

thaks your sincerely james (mickey) sunderland my proper middle name is michael
Oh you guys aren't desperate at all;)
hmm tbh I don't think hes that great.
I like ONE of his songs.
And thats the baby one.
But the rest arent exactly amazing.
And neither is he.
But hay
all you guys arent guna get a chance so quit while your ahead.
Rumours are rumours.
No justin does not have a gf, and justin if you see this my name is destani and I really need you to txt me or call me at (903)3351773 because I need to talk to you about how I could become a singer... So just please call or txt me when ever you get the chance. If you arent able to I understand if it is because of your busy schedule but just please think about it...
                            your biggest fan that needs your help destani gatlin....
Yes he does...me we kept our relationship hidden so it wouldnt get to the fans and pres but when everybody lies and says that they are his girlfriends it pisses me off because I am his girlfriend no one else.but you my name is alex and me and justin have been dating for a couple months now and its not as hard as pplz say to keep a relationship hidden.so really these bitches need to stop lying and saying they r his girl when thay r not.
                                                Luv alex
p.s plz stop lying pplz it is annoying.
Hey guys I no him well

he asked me out the other day......
Will you guys just kinda leave him alone coz he told me
tht he likes being famous but sometimes he just wants to live the life
of a normall teenager
hes kind and very charming but some times like a normall teenager he has
a grumpy day were he justs wants to chillax
if you want me to answer any more questions just ask
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Hi um i just wanted to say that not every one is trying to chase him and i do like him ill admit it but he is a normal teen just cuz he is famouse doesnt meen he cant live a normal life.but wat im tryin to say is that just because we like him he shouldnt give up something that he accomplished because of his fans his fans r actually trying to help him and if he were to give up this accomplishment his fans would definately be devistated..
I'm a fan   and I like him and he doesnt have a gf, soo I'm glad lo l and I like him bbut that wont happen because I'm in so far far away countrey and hes in america soo il dream of it lol :/ but   maybe il see him somday :)!!
Lisin guys I now you won,t him but hes taken because my ant shes 14 one year unger then him she went to his consert and she got back stage passes and she met him and I was there and he side she was CUTE! And she almost die of joy so guys if you don't back up you will meet mr. Right and left peace out oh I A GGGGGGGGGGGG
No he is not dating anyone right now but he did date Caitlin before
kesha upshaw
kesha upshaw commented
\why are u all in his stuff can he have some privacy he is just a boy i am not saying you cant like him get off your butt and find you a man duh do yall have a brain i know hes cute but leave him alone dang
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Im not supposed to like someone cuz i got a bf oh well he will never know
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
He did ?
Yes I saw pictures
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Guys justin maybe famoums but he needs a beak just like us he always has to sing ad perfroms
and he always gets chast by him we need to give him a break just likew we do from school because the teachers always act like bitchs some times.so we need to leave him alone sometimes
and no he does not have a grilfriend.
I'm his girlfriend, so yeah :) love you baby :)
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
U guys are all idiots. Leave the boy alone. I can guarantee that the only girls in the running for dating him are high school girls he knows in his own home town and girls his age in hollywood. And none of you will EVER be in Hollywood or live in Canada. SO LEAVE HIM ALONE! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!
Yes!!!justin bieber have a girlfriend..he's girlfriend's name is TAYLOR SWIFT.
LOOK! Yall are all saying that justin is single then you say no he dates this girl, no he dates this girl ,no he dates this girl. Why don't you shut up and go out side and acully see what the world looks like rather than sitting here seeing if justin has a gf or not! Does it matter! I mean you all have a slim chance of dateing him.. He haas a millon of girls that like him all of the world! He puts his pants on like we do he eats like we do.. He's just like us but he can sing.. So if you want to be famous singer and meet justin Bieber then go hop on the shower and get all the practice you can gett thats not my problem.. Bye!
Yes / no justin bieber kinda has a girl friend he is dating jane kiting shes my best friend she really descent like him though so she broke up with him she said that he said he saw my pics on my space and he thinks I'm cute so we we were going out but then we got into a fight so we broke up and girls if I were you I would not date him because he used to hit me when I was dating him hes a selfish jerk he doesnt want any more  girl friends and you ll heres his number          812 6939976 sorry justin you made me mad  how many girls have called you so far text me on my space
Not at the moment I don't recall.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Hi my name is nitanis and iam a8 yearsold girl i love your songs do you want to go out then come to winnipeg if you want to go out and i am so so so so socute you will like me I think and
it will maen so so so so much to me for you to come to winnipeg and do a cotcent so please
come to winnipeg on friday at 1;00am tell 4;00 et if you don;t want to go out can you still come to winnipeg please. To; justin bieber i love you&your great but writ back
my nameis nitanis
Ali Holland Profile
Ali Holland answered
No he is single and really wants a girlfriend
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Hi baby justin bieber i now you will callme from[ the ndkmschool you now how
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
I could be his girlfreind i'm 13 to! I'm falling in LOVE with him because when he smiles his smile lights up my world . And think he would make me very happy you know i'm not like other girls .love; angel xo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Are you justin bieber
Yes he does have a girlfriend he is dating me so all you chikas need to bak off n get 2 steppin 2 another direction. When he said he wants mingle he means with me. So yall need 2 single yalls way out da pic and let us be. Holla!!!!!
Would justin date a fan yes that is what I herd
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
I dont know but if he dose not becuas my step sister likes him and she will get mad and she wont like him eney more.
No  he  does  not  have  a   gf   ok    now   shut   up   from   ashley.
Hey Justin Bieber I'm a big fan of urs, your so cool you really rock I like your songs their pretty good, I can tell a lot of people like you....I bet the only reasond why people like you cause your famous and your good looking I'm right aint I.....I heard you did this thing on MUCH MORE!! Yeh I watched it was pretty cool haha! Well hope you have a fun time with your siinging and stuff like that and the special one meaning (your girlfriend) and yeh have fun.... Bye :) and yes justin bieber has a gf hope you read this justin bieber......Pce
Ha!
He dumped her cause he didnt feel the love no more.
But now he wants her back...can't you tell by all of his songs...'one less lonley girl"..."one time"...and "where are you now."
well if you don't know these songs go on youtube.com /justinbieber and listen to anythng that pops up.
Okay fareal. This I s the beadles cousin. Me and christian wanted to get on here and see how many gurls were geekin over him. Haha. Apparenlty lot. I jus want to say that I hang with him a lot. And yes he did go out with cailtin but they broke up and remain best frenns. And hes not going to date some bieber fevered obsessed chick whose 12 and yeah. The youngest hes said he would date is 2 years younger. But fareal yeah he would date a fan but not someone whose obbsessive.oh and christian says whats upp..:)
I think justin bieber is fit if he where to ask me out I would say yes and he is going out with some one called kim some thing I am a big fan of justin bieber
Why did you break up with your gf justin bieber and your so   hot!   Have you cut your hair . Do you have a la top yes no maybe
He doesn't have a girlfriend. Like he said he has a lot of things on his hands right now. If he wants one we could have one in a heart beat. Because you all know he is the cutest young singer out there. Lol.
Justin biber gosh I hate him all his songs are about love and he knows nothing he is only 16!! Still a kid
If justin does not have a girlfriend I can apply....I am he's biggest fan and I think I'm falling in love with him
Yea justin is hot and I would love to meet him some day and I know some day that will come true!                Angel
He does not have girlfriend yet but he's looking 4 one.Everyone want to be 1 and only 4 him.But who knew?Whom will choose our hottie.
He would date a fan but read teen dream mag and it will say what he is looking for in a girl.:)))
You he does hes all mine you can't do anything about it it so what now
No because when he was 13 yrs. Old he was dating a lot of girls
but now he is single and ready to mingle.
I have him on myspace and he is being very clear that he has a girl friend her name is caitlin and she is in the hospital right now because if a boating accident but she is getting better
Hi justin biber is so cute  I  have meet him  back stage when I was twelve he asked for my number I gave to him he was blowing kisses at me I love how he sang now I have been dating him for three weeks by.
Justin bieber I love you and if you see this then I want you to know that I love you and   we can make a good match kiss kiss kiss I'm 13
Hi my name is shayla jackson and I no that you would
want one girl that you would love
No he does not he and girlfriend just broke up and is currently dating a girl name Justine
I believe that he doesn't because a lot of people are saying he said he was single in is interviews. I really want to meet him!
Justin is single by now..!!
But he dated 3 girls already..
All I know is Caitlin Beadles...they dated for 8 months, ended up in middle of August..for some reason!=]
Well he said on a short interview that he would like to sing with beyonce because shes great and hot if you don't believe me look on youtube...but I'm trying ta figure out who hes dating or likes  :p
I don't think he has a girlfriend, but I would love to meet you if you are reading this JB an I think I fit your wish list 4 a girl.
Hey justin I LOVE YOU so much and if you don't have a girlfriend I will be a way better girlfriend!!!!! Gabrielle whit-latch :)
Hey  guys   its me justin look  I'm   going  out  with  Adriana ok  but  I  love  you  guys  still
No he doesnt have a girlfriend right now and he said that he would totally date a fan
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
He would so date a fan.I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend that is famous becase he is nice and he jikes loyalty and some famous people aren't nice and he wants someone who respects him for who he really is.He probly would date a fan who doesn't crazy while they are on thier date and who hates him and he lives in Atlanta.Do not tel him i told you this.so that is why he would date a fan.But Taylor Swift and Slena Gomeze are really nice to him so he would maybe date them so be nice as they where
Hanna Ngoc Nguyen
Do want to be my boyfriend?
Yes because I m his girlfriend y do you need to now that I'm the same age as him and he said he loves me
Nope he's single! I mean sure he's hot but my bf looks just like him except blue eyes I don't need jb!  BYE!
tiara gordon Profile
tiara gordon answered
I  better hope not cause he is very much well the coolest youngest singer and he is a very much better dancer then my brother  and if he does have a girlfriend I will never listen to his songs again.

I'm just kidding

not
I don't now I´m from costa rica I want that he have like girl friend a jasmine V. They make a nice pair okay good bye I love you justin bieber
I love you justin bieber can I have 6 tickets?and 4 back stage passes and 2 tickets to the after party and 2 people to go to your house and hang out and have lunch for your next concert3>
No he liked a girl he was 15 the girl 25 Justine said want to go out with me she said sorry your to young and am married
All I got to say is there is way to much drama going on this website and so many fakes!!! :((
Hi justin
I now you have not got a girlfriend because of your filming but if not you would be dating well some like me and I am 16
You he would date his fans rachel grace and jenna
bc we rule
thats why in 5 years he will be our boyfriends

lolz get it right
Justin bieber is the coolest guy on the planet it would be lucky to date justin bieber.
Yes her name is shania I know this because she is my friend and her bestfriend emailed him on myspace to see if he'd go out with shania and shania's friend said that he replied saying yes so yes he does have a girlfriend.
No, but he does not really want one at this time isn't he so cute. I'm only a year younger oh my god!
I love his music
Everyone says he is dating taylor swift thats rape hes 15 shes like 20 something tht is not true who made up tht rumor
No he doesnt have a girlfriend, he is single so you guys have still got chances, tiffany mcdonald stop being a bitch.. He is single.. In your dreams girl!
You girls need a life and yes I'm talking to all you obsessive fans beat that come find me if you want to but you will never
Yes her name is Selena Rojas and broke up with her yesterday and now is with Cecelia gomez
jeremy mercado Profile
jeremy mercado answered
I don't think that Justin has a girl friend.  but if he does then I will be happy too go out with whoever.  (I am a boy)
I think justin has a girl, but I would be perfect for him right justin? But things online that some people say is not real. Like me I am a perfect girl.
NO!!! He does not have a GF! But Justin if you want a gf you should come down to Sparta, TN. We have amazing girls..... Like me!!! But I'm not obsessed with you like other girls! Love you bye!!
No he is single. He had a interview and he said "I'm single and I'm ready to mingle"
No he does not have a gf (girl friend) on his interview he said I'm single and I'm ready to mingle
No I don't think justin bieber has a girlfriend at this moment,as far as I know hes single
Justin bieber does not have a girlfriend  he is a normal teen like  you and me so leave him alone  he wants to be normal
Yes and it is me and I am pregnant with his baby and we are calling it Lily-may Bieber so HA!
All Of You Only Love Him Cause He's Famous And Adorable. Grow Up. Get Lives... I'm Seriously Tired Of This Crap. It'll Never Happen Plus None Of You Even Know The Real Person Justin Is... So Stop Talking The Way You Are.
No, he is currently single at the moment. Justin's heart belongs to his fans. I'm sure he thinks his fans would be upset if he was dating someone. Also, while he is busy singing and traveling, I don't think he will have time for a relationship. Good choice justin!
Can your girlfriend be me please because I am cute hot and funny please be my bf please I am cute please
please
Ally Darkus Profile
Ally Darkus answered
Justin bieber is dating someone but I cannot tell you who it is. Because I was texting his before.
O.k guys he is just Human Being & he is not da only boy or guy who is the Hottest or Cute..
Come on Girls.
Justin I was wondering if you have a girlfriend becouse I'm single and I'm 15 yrs old and get me back.
No he don't have a girlfriend.he is cute and handsome does he date 11 year old fat girl.I love the song BABY
Guys seriously???? I mean I agree with all of you on the hes hot thing.... But mobs scare him... So lay off...... If hes going to date you... He has to meet you first!!!! I'm not discouraging the obsession... Just tone it down a little.
He used to but he dumped her!
I wonder if he would date me? I love his Favorite girl
No justin bieber has no girlfriend!! But if he seen me he would have me!! So he needs to meet me :) LOVE
I really think you guys should shut up and let justin bieber pick him own girlfriend
I actually think he does have a girlfriend because it says to look her up on myspace but maybe it was a long time ago maybe they broke up
I don't now if he has a girlfriend but if he doesnt he can't hit me up on my cell in a heart beat . O and also who was justin bieber first girlfriend ?
I don't know but I just don't want to be a stalker because hes got to enough to handle with all these girls chasing him and I would think he gets tired of it its just he probably has feelings about this stuff.
No I don't think he does but if he don't I  will take he in a heart beat...thanks funnyashley454
I don't think that justin has a girlfriend cause there would be news bout it on the tv
What is all this about justin having a girlfriend I now he does but some people don't think he does I mean come on
Justin bieber does have a girlfriend theres pictures of her !!   He is hot so loads of girls like him like me !!!! Xx
Hey justin if you read these things I'm wondering if you have a girlfriend?if you do who is she?if you don't do you like someone who is it?
No I hope not!!!! I love him to peices!!!! That girl that said she knew him since 3rd grade, I want to meet up with you, cause I want to get to know him!!!!!!
Yeah I  have  she is called georgina she got long lushes ginger hair gorgeous smile makes me laugh well I might get with one of us that if I break up with her luv us bye xxx
Yes he just had a date with her at a black eyed peas concert march 30th (they were holding hands)
Hi.does he have a girl or what cause I rely like him we love him more then  you.I love justin bieber he loves me
Heyy I'm Caitlin Beadles We Had A little Break up then We got Back Together And VERY happy!!
Yeah he goes wit me my name is alice and the wonderland but they call me alice number 36 because I am his 36th girlfriend and I live in a fantasy world...I luv you baby :)
Hi my name is charlotte dose justin have a gf I am 13 so please would you go out with me I would really like 2
Hayley  Howell Profile
Hayley Howell answered
No justin doesnt have a girlfriend right now. Do you guys believe in RUMORS??? There is a lot of them going on these days. And a bunch of this mess is rumors. And you idiots believe em and are actually fighting about them. Haha.
Yes...I think hes just lying but hes ...hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot  hot  hot  hot    ...  Hot? ..hottie plus cutie mc hottie
Justin bieber does have a girlfriend because I AM IT!So stop hitting on my boy-friend