Anonymous

Why do we need music?

8

only jeydons Profile
only jeydons answered
Music is the framework of your personality....it can influence religion and other ways of life! It also helps when your bored! But its more than just something to do when you r bored! People use it to help heal diseases and people use to use music as a method of teaching and they still do today! I don't know about anyone else, but I would probably die without it!
blake vayda Profile
blake vayda answered
Music is the soal of the human hart and the music that you listen to is a part of you. No other words it's just for entertainment and relaxation.

Music is just a separate world that gives you inexpressible emotions. For me music is my life because it affects my mood and my views because sometimes music can be a propaganda for something that you need at that very moment. I'm just amazed at the art of songwriting. On Tubidy website it's so easy to download tracks that you like and listen to them when you need it even if you don't have internet.

Maxine Chan Profile
Maxine Chan answered
We need music to sooth ourselves, to feel how the music feels, and to entertain ourselves. Our lives would be boring without music.
Ray Ottewell Profile
Ray Ottewell answered
To dance , relax, chill out, sooth the soul, sing to, or just go wild and rock!!!!
We need music it gives relax to the mind and it also decreases the mental tensions .we need music because its sublimates the feelings.man is a socail,biological as well as easthetic

Anonymous