Can I Buy 2 Cent And 3 Cent Stamps At The Post Office? I Have Some Stamps I Need To Update To 42 Cents


2 Answers

Steven Vakula Profile
Steven Vakula answered
You can purchase just about any denomination of postage at the post office to upgrade postage stamps that you may have that are out-dated. Just visit your post office and you will find the amounts of cents stamps you need to upgrade your postage stamps to current postage requirements.

Answer Question