Out of all the characters from the TV show Family Guy, I probably relate to either Brian or Stewie the most, although I suppose the appeal of Family Guy is that you can relate, in some way or another, to many of the characters!
Why I Relate To Stewie
- He's an evil genius. I'd like to be one of those.
- He's sarcastic and cynical.
- He's often restricted from doing what he wants because of his age - he can't communicate with anyone other than Brian the dog, because the rest of the family don't know he can talk. I guess I empathise with him on this one, because I often feel that I haven't got enough experience (which comes with age!) under my belt to achieve the things I want to!
Why I Relate To Brian
- He's a writer
- He likes a drink
- He's usually grumpy about something (often his failure as a writer!)
- He often works himself up into a melodramatic state of despair (although when I do this, I'm usually aware I'm being ridiculous!)
I can relate to Meg quite a bit, too - at least, I remember what it was like being her age and having no self-esteem, being an outcast at school and having that teenage angst where nothing seems fair!