Which TV character do you relate to most?

otis campbell Profile
otis campbell answered

Alan alda on mash  he plays a crazy nut but he never gives up on trying to help people get well. Thats me

The Hippie Dad – Larry Finkelstein (“Dharma and Greg”)

Jaimie  JT Profile
Jaimie JT answered

None.  And I really thought on this question. None then :)

Jaimie  JT
Jaimie JT commented
lol :) I'd break in half if i had 6 kids :p you should not take up fortune cookie writing in your future hippy :) cos Confucius says so !! :p
Ancient Hippy
Ancient Hippy commented
I'm telling you Jaimie, I can sense 6 kids in your future. Two sets of twins in the mix. I'll be long dead when you have your 6th so put a note in a bottle and toss it in the ocean. I'll reach up from Hell and get it. That way, I'll know that I was right.
Jaimie  JT
Jaimie JT commented
Lol :) can I just shove a posty in a bottle now and let you know ... WRONG ! P but thanks for playing the "what is Jaimie's future game " if you guessed anything other than a bottle of wine over thee weekend ... YOU LOSE ! :p
Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

Grizzly Adams of course.

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

Paladin in Have Gun will Travel.

But although "This is the call of the paladin: To protect the weak, to bring justice to the unjust, and to vanquish evil from the darkest corners of the world."

I'll settle for the simpler, less ostentatious definition of "advocate."

Tom  Jackson
Tom Jackson commented
Yes. the role he played was referred to as the thinking man's cowboy.

I was 12 when my dad started watching it. When I first watched it with him, it took my watching 2/3rds of the show before I realized that my father wasn't kidding when he told me Richard Boone was the star of the show.

(After all, I wasn't that far removed from Roy Rogers, Hopalong Cassidy, and Davy Crockett. Richard Boone was from a different mold.)

And for the longest time, I couldn't imagine the hero of a western having a name like "Wire Paladin."

I was an adult before I decided to look into that name---the start of my lifelong experience of "learning something new every day."
Didge Doo
Didge Doo commented
I made a similar mistake as a kid. One of the English soccer comics had a column called "Thereby hangs a tslr..." and I thought that was the name of the story teller.
Didge Doo
Didge Doo commented
hangs a tale I mean.

Anonymous