"Peaches Geldof died of a drug overdose. She committed suicide."
That is going to be the number 1 theory in people's minds until the media provides information otherwise.
Why will people think Peaches Geldof died of a drug overdose?
The evidence is too compelling.
- Her mother, Paula Yates, died of a heroin overdose in 2000.
- The last thing Peaches Geldof posted on Instagram was a picture of her mother holding her as a baby.
This leads us to believe three things about the circumstances surrounding how Peaches Geldof died:
1. She was still in anguish over her mother's death.
2. She was not in a good place mentally. Her state of mind was really strained.
3. Drugs were a reoccurring theme in the Geldof family.
How Peaches Geldof died
Although nothing has been printed in the newspapers about it yet, it was well known among her circle of friends that Peaches was a recreational drug user.
Here is a video clip proving that Peaches Geldof was no stranger to the drug scene:
Why it is likely Peaches Geldof died of a drug overdose
Most people think Peaches Geldof died of a drug overdose because she has been photographed looking thinner and more worn-down in recent months. This is a tell-tale sign of drug abuse, as the drugs often have an affect on the user's body.
What I find really sad though is that she leaves behind two young kids, Astala and Phaedra.
So far police are treating the death as "sudden and unexplained", but what else would make a mother leave behind her two young babies other than the evil of drugs??