Anonymous

What is the best instrument to play?

7

Izzy SouthernGirl Profile

The guitar !

Catherine Howard Profile

I would say the best instrument to play is one that you feel a true passion for and love the sound of.  Just know that you probably won't sound great right away.  It takes lots of time and practice to sound good.

For me, the best instrument is the violin, which I have played for 15 years.  And no, I don't just play classical music.

Carlos Lara Profile
Carlos Lara answered

The one you find the easier one to express your feelings through music.

Musical Wolf Profile
Musical Wolf answered

I like the piano and guitar and I also LOVE the violin.

ly fen chen Profile
ly fen chen answered

by my mind, it depends on what instrument you like the best, so the passion, patience and perseverance are important. If you have 3 kinds of these, then you can play them very well.

The most popular instruments in our time are guitars, pianos(synth) and drums. I prefer to play on Drums. And I`m looking for a new style like these ones https://handpanguru.com/steel-tongue-drums/ I`m not a professional drummer but I prefer them more, cause this sound is much more better than usual. It more like to the classic rock music

Anonymous