What's the last app you downloaded that genuinely impressed you?

5

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

That would be a tie between Blogger and Clash of Clans. Clash of Clans is an excellent mobile strategy game, especially if you have clanmates. Blogger is an app extension for Google's Blogspot. I use it everytime I write a new addition to my DayZ Journals. The best part? Both are free!!

Soul Fly Profile
Soul Fly answered

Paintjoy.

Awesome app for drawing with neon and glowing effects. Has playback option so that you can watch your drawing come to life from step A to step Awesome!

Preston Potnouf Profile
Preston Potnouf answered

My favourite app is free 10 pound bet no deposit.

I like dating app based on music. Many people love music and want to find someone with the same musical taste as theirs. What you guys prefer in this case?

To be honest, I don't remember the last time I was really impressed by an app. Right now, I'm more into developing my website, and I think the app that I'll develop in the future will be the one to impress me because I'm planning to work with good specialists, but for now, I need to work with product page design inspiration and finish my website.

Anonymous