What was the last album you purchased that you truthfully enjoyed every track?

Jaimie  JT Profile
Jaimie JT answered

I only buy music online anymore so usually just buy one song at a time .. But a few weeks ago I bought Pinks greatest hits so far album .. SO FREAKIN GOOD :) best 12 dollars I've spent in years :)

DDX Project Profile
DDX Project answered

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

That would be "Battlecry" by Two Steps From Hell. They are incredible!

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

The last few that I bought were " Greatest Hits " CDs. That way I got all the good songs that I like. I gave up on buying regular albums as it's usually only a few good songs on them and the rest is waste.

Veronica Dultry Profile
Veronica Dultry answered

That was a hard one, because rarely do I love the whole album.

Rihanna- Good Girl Gone Bad

Natalie Holeman Profile
Natalie Holeman answered

Your criteria that I like EVERY song on the album is going to eliminate a LOT of my library.  To be honest most of my albums are purchased for only a few songs at best.  Some for a single song.  I like almost all types of music and have everything from rap to reggae to folk to classical to rock to opera to techno to religious in my music CD binders.

I had to go through the binders and find the albums I like all the songs and find which was the most recent purchase.  I think the winner is Susan Boyle's "Someone to Watch Over Me".

otis campbell Profile
otis campbell answered

Physical graffitti led zeppilin or pearl jam ten or alanis morrisette jagged little pill    all great tunes on each album and zeppelin is a double album

Anonymous