Anonymous

Is Justin Bieber Circumcised?

13

13 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
As a Canadian there is a 8% chance that he was (current genital integrity percent of Canadians is 92%). Less if you factor in people who do it for religious reasons. Also, as he was born into poverty there is even less chance that it was done as in Canada (where he was born) this unnecessary procedure costs over 400$. With this information you are left with approx. 96% chance he's intact and 4% he's cut.
Tyre Williams Profile
Tyre Williams answered
I don't think he was circumcised.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Honestly no one would know!! Also to the guest who answered this question 5 months ago, not everyone necesarily has to pay for it, there is reasons for a child to be circumcised at a young age, (restriction of the foreskin) and that is completely free, if a parent requests their child be circumcised then they have to pay for the circumcision!
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
No, his parents are very against having a child circumcised.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I like you and your music I like ever thing about you you are the cutest boy ever I wish you was my boyfriend
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
No beacause he is still small and I'm tall so justin bieber is supot pa  in phillipines word your are not tuli pa in phillienpines word and supot ka pa in phillipines word
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I guess justin bieber is not circumcised cause he is a gay...
A gay that pretend's like a boy  
 
  ? . Justin beiber is a gay . ?

Answer Question

Anonymous