Anonymous

What Is Justin Bieber Facebook Password And User Name?

9

grace  turco Profile
grace turco answered
Justin biebers password is j b baby  and his user name is baby justin bieber21345678910
His user is just justin bieber
so get over it and also if you have a facebook type in his name...
Bieber34
Christian Beadles Profile
Stop it its all fake alright don't tell want you think it is you wont want people to do to you so STOP
I have no clue thats why I'm asking if any one  knows his user name and password
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
I love justin bieber and i got to go to his concert and i got to hug him and he said that i was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
B Sands Profile
B Sands answered
Don't think you can find out this anyways.
Victoria Sowinski Profile
Ok why would you want to know!?!? You I'm a really big fan but thats like really stocking-ish! Just think about it he just wants to be normal!! So don't take that from him!!!!
grace  turco
grace turco commented
Ya i know he just wants to b a normal kid but i just................... Hey mind your own buisness lucy15
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Hi jb i think is really good think to have a facebbok just dont give your facebook for the orther people because they may tell the orther people okay.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Im gunna look that up help u out than send an email 2 yuh k?

Anonymous