What kind of music helps you focus?

7

Petar A Profile
Petar A answered

Believe it or not, my focus music is Metallica and "... And justice for all" album... :)

Yo Kass
Yo Kass commented
lol interesting choice!
Evan Andle
Evan Andle commented
Look for audio tracks designed exactly for that. There are various kinds: brain entrainment, bi-naural, isochronic. Some of better than others. Search for Dr. Jeffrey Thompson: he is a leader and well recognized for his audio trcaks being proven to help all kinds of mental functions: focus, attention, sleep, energy, lucid dreaming and on and on.
Yo Kass
Yo Kass commented
Ah yeah that would make sense, I didn't even consider that there would be music designed with this purpose in mind. Will have to look this guy up!
Tannis Mitchell Profile
Tannis Mitchell answered

Sometime's I like listening to piano music, only when I really want to focus on something. Or trendy music like Lorde, and other music like that.

Kim Burgess Profile
Kim Burgess answered

Anything good from any genre. I have to keep most music quiet, though. My parents don't like rock.

Anonymous