Anonymous

I'm a 16 year old female and I really want to start making YouTube videos. My problem is I don't know what kind of videos to make, can you give me some ideas?

6

Bikergirl Anonymous Profile

Why not focus your talents on something that could have a positive affect on your community.  Like ... Awareness to the needs of your local pet shelter .. Or any charity for that matter. Do a documentary on the monumental struggles of non profit charities and how badly donations are needed to continue to do what they do.

Frank Lee Profile
Frank Lee answered

Do you play any video games? It has become pretty popular to teach people how to become pro gamers. I am a Fortnite player and has already watched tons of youtube videos how to play even better.  I found a good website with pro gamers' settings. If you are interested in, check out this website https://fortnitesettingspro.com/ I believe if you make such videos you will definitely hit the audience.

For becoming a YouTube star, you should choose such category for creating content at which you are good. Plagiarizing and stealing other’s data would be the worst idea. I recommend you could try here for assignment help to become creative and innovative.

Anonymous