what's your favourite toy?

12

AnnNettie Paradise Profile

Since I am young at heart. :) My favorite toy is my leopard print stuffed tiger. It is soooo cute, for it goes well with the leopard print interior seat covers in my truck. How cool is that!!

dragonfly forty-six Profile

My car.

Zack -  Mr. GenXer Profile

My release papers from the mental hospitals.

Anthony Marx Profile
Anthony Marx answered

I'm showing my age here, but let's go back to the 1960's!!!! A toy called JOHNNY ASTRO. Fantastic toy. A fan blew a balloon unto a Moon crater guided hopefully by me!!

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

well I use to have a doodle bear, it wasn't my fave but I liked it . I wish I still had it or if they still make them I could get one.

Anonymous , Liberatos, answered

Hi, we know a teacher advised us to buy a child toys fidzhera. We went to regular stores, and we can't find them anywhere. Can you advise us on the best way to buy them?

Kathleen Griffin
Kathleen Griffin commented
Fidget toys are trendy now. Many scientists have proved that such toys by 12% better develop your kid than the common ones in this direction. You can buy learning explore fidget toys https://www.tickit.eu/collections/discovering-the-world at this store. The cost of these toys is not very high, but the effect is fantastic. In a month or two, you'll see that your kid becomes good at some things with more time.

Anonymous