If you could live in any movie what would it be and why?

11

Charles Davis Profile
Charles Davis answered

Jeremiah Johnson

www.imdb.com/title/tt0068762/

Oh and why nostalgia.

Kristen Storm Profile
Kristen Storm answered

AH give me Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings or even Narnia! Just a world away from my own :P

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

I'll take Starwars! I'd love to be Jedi and rid the galaxy of evil! I'd probably have a blue blade. Actually, I'd dual wield blue and red blades. Best of luck to you!

Yo Kass Profile
Yo Kass answered

I think the Matrix would be pretty cool. I'd love to "download" the ability to learn kung-fu and other cool skills and talents. Plus the bullet dodging looks like fun (if i ever got to Neo's level).

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

Bringing Up Baby. If I'm gonna be in a movie it had better be a comedy and, of course, Cary Grant and I have so much in common that I'd be a natural for the role.

On second thoughts, maybe we'd better make it The King and I. After all, Yul Brynner was bald.

Billy  Hayes Profile
Billy Hayes answered

Non realistic - X men if I could have someone like magneto's power, otherwise, something like any of the American pies. I think that would be a good time.

Troy Rollins Profile
Troy Rollins answered

basically within any of Tolkien's worlds, since I am a growing fan of his, despite only being 13 yrs old lol

Thirumoorthi Mani Profile

Sherlock Holmes movie and tv series.

I adore sherlock holmes character more than anything. My personality is INTP. I think that's why i like sherlock holmes introverted personality.

Anonymous