Anonymous

What Is Justin Bieber Real Age?

Nathaniel Hobby Profile
Nathaniel Hobby answered
Justin Bieber is 17 years old, born March 1, 1994 in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. The child pop star began his career in 2008 when his you tube video was spotted by Scooter Braun, who later became his manager. After arranging for him to meet Usher in Atlanta, Georgia, he was officially signed to Raymond Braun Media Group and then later to Island Records.  Famed for his side-sweeping hair and such lyrics as "Baby, baby, baby oooohhh” and  "Eenie, meenie, miney, mo, catch a bad chick by her toe”,  he has been quickly propelled into stardom and is considered a pop idol by his avid fans.

His debut single "One Time”, was released worldwide in 2009, peaked in the top ten in Canada and eventually charted in the top thirty in several international markets. His debut release, My World, followed on November of the same year was later certified platinum in the United States. Bieber has been nominated and awarded numerous accolades already in his short career, he was notably awarded Artist of the Year at the 2010 American Music Awards, and was further nominated for Best New Artist and Best Pop Vocal Album at the 53rd Grammy Awards.

In what seems like ‘over-night’ stardom, this child star has had the opportunity to work alongside some of the most notable R&B stars in the industry, including Usher, Ludacris and Chris Brown. He has also released a self starring film called, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never and has further appeared as a guest star on numerous TV series such as Hubworld and CSI. This child star even has his own Bieber doll, which raises the question what will he do next? I’m sure his fans are waiting with bated breath for the next Bieber merchandise.
15
15
15
I Think He Is 13 Years Old He Is So Hotttttt And I Would Totally Date Him For AnyThing In The World And So Would Any Other Girl That Thought He Was So Hot!

Anonymous
Anonymous commented
I think that he is HOt!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
I think that hes HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Justin beiber sucks people he sings like a girl and looks like one too get a life omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Justin is born on the 14th of march 1994 so that means that today justin bieber is fifteen.
NO hes 15 he was born March 1st, 1994...I'm like his biggest fan I kno hes not 11!

I
Justin is 15 I know because I looked it up on how old is justin bieber?
He is 15 turning 16.
kaylin brown Profile
kaylin brown answered
Naw non of yall rite he is 16 !!!!! I kno everything aboud him...duh...no offense to yall though...lolhxz biiiii I luv yhue justin. Just do the math...
Okay I thought he was fifteen...but now I'm thinking he might be thirteen because he does look a little young to be fifteen and if he was fifteen...I don't know if he'd have a voice that high. Plus in an interview someone asked him if he was like thirteen and he said you and then corrected himself and said, "Fifteen, fifteen." so I don't know. But if he's thirteen, that's even better because I'm twelve and turn thirteen soon so...yes! And his birthday is MARCH FIRST PEOPLE!
kayley clogh Profile
kayley clogh answered
I say that he's really 15 years old,because if you really know justin bieber
you would say his real age and when you go online really read to see if they are telling the truth.this too if some of you people make fun of him stop do you want him to make fun of you ?of course not so cut him some slack.
Thanks ,kayley c.
He is15 he will turn 16 in march 14.... That's my happiest day in my life.. I will go to his house on the time of his birthday. Promise...he's only mine... My enemies are those who have crush too in him except me... He's my boyfriend he love me. Promise
4 sure he is 15 yrs. Old and he is 5 yrs older than me I'm only 10 yrs. Old BACK OFF because HES MINE O WAD BOUT that SISTAS?

Anyway his birthday is 1 day be fore my  sisters and her birthday is 3/15/91
but justin biebers is      3/14/94

I race 4 wheelers abd my # is 93 and the kool thing is jb was born in 94!!!!!

I LUV you JUSTIN BIEBER!
Justin Bieber is 15 years old...
As far as I no... I just found out about him
and he is already like my favorite singer
Justin Bieber is 15, he was born march 14th 1994, and became a singer at 12!                

P.s. I ♥ you Justin Drew Bieber
No  you just saying that because you think he is your age
but really he is my age and because age
Justin I am you #1 biggest fan. I mad like 5 song all for you and I made shure they sounded just right on my guitar.
Um all you  haters out there he is 15 and I own him he is mine so back off girls and gays
Justin bieber is not only like super duper hot...but he is also 15 which is the right age for a 15 year old girl...lol
His birthday is march 1st
he said it in a interview
go to youtube nd check out the interview
HIS BIRTHDAY IS NOT MARCH 14
Justin bieber is 15 so you guys back off I'm dating him ok where secret dating so you girls just back off
He is 15 years old right now. Justin Bieber's birthday is March 1, 1994. This year on March 1, 2010 he is turning 16 years old.
Justin is 15. He was born March 1st, 1994. He said it in a youtube video and his mom tweeted it on twitter.
Gabby camp Profile
Gabby camp answered
Justin is 15 years old of rite now and for all the girls out there here are some tips he's looking for a girl with a beautiful smile and that can make him laugh

Justin bieber is 16 and his birthday is March the 1st....I kno this because he is on my bebo...born 1994
His birthday is on march 1st just like mine and he is 16 because when me and my cousins went to his concert he told us his age and birthday
He was 16 year old at now justin bieber when his birthday came out want to said happy birthday next birthday but he going to turn 17 next this is from kathleen  your friend
Hi, my name is Tegan Henderson and Justin Bieber is 16 as of 2010. Justin was born in 1994 and he is extremely hot ! I am a fan of his but I am not obsessed with him like some people are.  :)
oizer gurl Profile
oizer gurl answered
''as of now he is 15 years old, probably older than me I'm only 13 but I'm turning 14 this coming NOVEMBER you know!!!!!
And by the way justin will be 16 this coming march, he is a 1994nian person'' ( har..har..har.. )
Haiden Profile
Haiden answered
No silly. Trust me he's 15. And ummm f.y.I his b-day is march 1st 1994 not march14 I think I would no. I'm a freaking super uber fan  ((:
Pamela Fuks Profile
Pamela Fuks answered
As of today he is still 15 which I'm so happy because he's only 3 yrs older than me which is awesome. We make a perfect couple although he has a girlfriend which sux because I'm way prettier than her/
He is a hot encradbly cute 15 year old we should start a website about him called justin bieber .com
Who ever asked this question must be mad....
N.O.1 he doesnt look 11
N.O.2 he doesnt ack like he is 11
N.O.3 hes not 11 hes 15
He turns 16 march 1st 12:56 am but nothing against justin bieber I just know a lot of people love him and will probably view this on you tube or blurtit look up cody simpson he isn't as cute as justin but his voice is a compatition
Justin bieber is 15 years old but will be turning 16 in march. Oh and by the way I don't think hes that cute sorry Ilovejbieb.
I belevie his real acutal age 16 I am not saying I am right or wrong it is just what I heard.
Jessica Andres Profile
Jessica Andres answered
Guys DON'T BE HATEN but I met him at da south male in allentown pa and he is 13 years old and his bday is March 14 1997 duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh seriously
Justin Drew Bieber was born March 14th 1994. Justin is 15 years old. And he goes to the club. I am Justin Drew Bieber's #1 fan :D                   Everything I said is 1,0000000000000000000% true!!!!!!(Even the fact that I'm his #1 fan.)
I know his reallllllllllllllllll email he give it to me and he say am beaurty girl ever and cute and he say if me go out and I say maybe becase my mum didnt let me do but eney way his age is ofcurse 16 years old
DANG I'm only 12 ad I was hoping he was like 133 about 2 turn 14 but hes 14 about to turn 15 one day next year I going to be famous well a actress so remember the name FaIth you might see me on tv lol not jk lol
Well I guess we all know he is 15.  I just want to add that his songs are good, but the video "One Less Lonely Girl" is creepy.  He is 15 and the girl looks 25.  How many girls his age are doing their own laundry in a laundry mat?  Weird.  They even have matching lipstick!
Hi justin bieber you are so HOT.I love your songs so much I listen to them every day on youtube.If I ever get to meet a famous person it will be you. You are only 2 years older then me.my name is Savannah Robinson.my b day is 12/20/1996.
Please stop for your own sake......if your just waiting for him to ask you out then your just setting yourself up for a huge heartbreak. Go find someone out there who you can connect with and love for as long as you can. Hes 15 and kind cute  but I did the same thing when Taylor Lautner became famous and it was just real stupid because I realized that hes just a human just like you and me. So is this Justin kid I spent 6 years of my life dreaming that I would date this famous guy or this famous guy please don't waste yours stocking them its just sad.
aileeny Profile
aileeny answered
Well he has just started to walk and  as nearly all babies are walking by 14 month so he is about 15month old. Which tallies with what most posters have said but they left the month out. He has not been potty trained yet and so is still pooing his nappies. Well all you girls what is sexy about that .Please tell me!!
Justin bieber sucks 1 he's most likely lying about his age 2 in every vid he makes he gets the girl which in real life that dose not happen 3 in every vid he makes it's always about a chick never about something thats not a girl 4 he sings like he is a girl if you boys hate him like me for these things then tell ppl these things then you'll have something to say when ppl ask why do you hate him
maria martinez Profile
maria martinez answered
His real age is 15 years old. Id love you Justin Bieber and I like your song First Dance.                    Your so handsome Justin Bieber. And I hope that you can date me in a prom your so handsome I hope that you like me I'm here in canada I like you.
You guys are dumb he is fifteen and what up wit the pic of the Logan lover I'M going out wit a 3rd grader and he is so hot and he even likes me to I like WE SHOULD BE MARRYING SOME DAY BU I'LL BE OLDER THAN him but that wont matter since hes so cute:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Well I thing justin bieber was 16 this year that is 2010 yes he is hotter than the sun.and people who think justin bieber is not hot google it we are fans if you are not a fan zip ti lock it and put it in your pocket you stupid idiot's.
jacey townley Profile
jacey townley answered
Justin bieber is 16 teen yrs. Old. The best part is that I am 15 teen yrs. Old NOT! I am not telling no one how old I am justin bieber will ask me I live in Murfreesboro T.N try and find me but you will never find me anyways and justin bieber I hate hate you and I bet you will never never find me never bye justin looser!
He's almost, 16, say. Driving time... I wonder why people like him so much. Canadians...they're nice. I wonder what his height is... Shorter than some, I could say. So, I have a question. WHY DO PEOPLE THINK JUSTIN IS ALL THAT CUTE? Not that I don't like him. Just not a big fan.
Justin bieber is 15 years old his full name is justin drew bieber his birthday is march,1,1994 and his fav candy is sour patch kids his moms name is pattie and he has a sister and brother .if you need to know more just ask me I'm the JUSTIN DREW BIEBER FAN. Thank you
I don't no y you all r sayin he is 15 because he is 16 Usher got him a car 4 his 16th b-day it even says in books about his sweet 16 you need 2 get your facts straight and by the way his b-day is March 1,1993!!!!!
NOOOOOO EVERYONE!!    J you S T I N    D R E W    B I E B E R    I S    Y O you N G E R   
T H A N    F * * * I N G     1 5   

C A N    Y O you    R E A D    T H I S    ?

H E    I S    Y O you N G E R    T H A N    F I F T E E N     W H I C H    I S    1   5    A    O N E    A N D    A    F I V E    !
Justin bieber is 15 yars old people tht says tht he is 13 or 16 no he is no okay it says on myspace so he is 15 he was born on march 14,1994 so yall people tht say a wrong age yall need th read more about him haha lol:)
Chloe Millar Profile
Chloe Millar answered
He was 16 on the 1st of march this year 2010 !! So he aint 11,13,14 or what ever other age use guys out there said!! He even has pictures of his sweet sixteen on his bebo!! :D don't believe me go and see!! :D he is a hottie much :L !xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So... He is 16 you want a prove if you make 2010-1994=16 so he is 16 years old and he is very very cute and hot and I have his real email address if you want it tell me and I sure I will give it to you so he is 16 and his birthday is on 1/3/1994 this the time that he born in right please answer me and tell me ifthis right or nnot and you wnt his email address or not okay
xd.
Hes 15
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Justin you are fly and hot cute iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
What are you girls saying he nis mine any way me and him are going out and he don't like you and i am just so lucky
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Ok hes fifteen we get it and hes adourable
Hes 15 years old
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
He is 15 or 14 but my mom got a friend request from usher he is going to give me his number
Anonymous
Anonymous commented

justin maybe older than me but he is cute and hot and when i grow up i plan to be mrs beiber i think he is 15 from aimee-leigh
On his myspace it says 15 so I'm pretty sure he is 15
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Ummm....on myspace have to be 14 so therefore he could have lied....hes 13
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
HE IS 15! Your right. People keep saying hes 13 but hes not. Like keep dreaming but hes still 15..
15, Although his voice hasn't changed yet.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
OK every body knows that he's hot ok but he doesnt like any one else but me his future wife aliyah a.k.a ascutie a.k.a li-li
Justin bieber is 15
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Justin beiber is so sexy and his music is so great abd ppl at my school like mostly guys says hes gay and omg it makes me so mad i just wanna beat their ass lol
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Not even hes 15 duh he was born 1994 and his brothday is march 1st it past so noww hes 16 but u were close i thout u guys knew thats the only reason i went to this stupid site
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
I think hes 15 and i think he is so hot i know he gets that a lot but i want to be is girlsfriend so bad it drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Justin Bieber is already 15.. His Birthday is on March 14, 1994..
He is 17  everybody  thinks  he  HOT  and  thirteen  but  he's not.