Do you prefer online shopping?

21

Edward Franklin Profile
Edward Franklin answered
Yes, I surely do as you can save your time and money both I can select the ideal product for me in my budget just by browsing sites and different shops, but their is a lot of risk is involved in the online shopping which you can minimize by shopping only from legitimate wholesale portals which take care of your money and people trust on them.
Barb Cala Profile
Barb Cala answered

I do like that ... Especially when I can get free shipping and no tax.  I like to find older items that are no longer in the stores that way too.

Nikkie Marron Profile
Nikkie Marron answered

Yes I do prefer online shopping. But it is very risky sometimes...

Woof Woofy Profile
Woof Woofy answered

My next purchase will be the next model of the Toshiba chromebook when Toshiba releases it... My current one is almost a year old and has damage thanks to me not taking care of it lol.

john carter Profile
john carter , ask me anything regarding online marketing, answered

Yeah ofcourse!

It definitely saves time, money and lots and lots of energy

Alex Steven Profile
Alex Steven answered

Yes I prefer online shopping for stationery, apparel, fashion accessories and cleaning equipments.

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright answered
Somethings but it takes all the fun out of shopping and getting out of the house
juan cao
juan cao commented
Yeah```you are right. So shopping online when you are busy or dislike go out for shopping!
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
I like to do shopping online its really time and money saving process.

I just visited this site http://priceblaze.com/ and got good shopping experience...
mahta M.A Profile
mahta M.A answered
Actually it depends on your situation. For example in my country it's not so preferable and not wellknown. And for sure shopping and touching what you wanna buy has a good feeling. And also you can window shop in real shopping! It's a good way to calm yourself down! :D
juan cao
juan cao commented
Me too. I also like shopping at real shop. I sometimes buy clothing at milanoo.
That's all.
Sonia Singhal Profile
Sonia Singhal answered

In recent time online shopping has more popular because it is more convenient then offline shopping. Online shopping increasing rapidly because it is some time cheaper but more convenient then offline shopping. That's why i prefer online shopping.

I always use YepMe.com for online shopping because its provide easy and reliable shopping to their respective customers.

Aliza Khan Profile
Aliza Khan , yes i prefer., answered

Yes i prefer online shopping.As you know in modern time no one has enough time to go to shop and buy something. So Online Shopping is the best and time saving way. So you have to choose the online store which have quality products and cheap rates. I usually buy from a store which have quality products and cheap rates and that is PakRobe. They have all kind of women clothes like Salwar Kameez, Designer Lawn Dresses, Designer Kurtis and all kind of women clothes. So i suggest you to buy from PakRobe if you made your mind to buy online.
Thank you for asking!

Robert  Smith Profile
Robert Smith answered

Yes, I prefer online shopping because it is very good place to find favorite product at very little time.

Pooja Vi Profile
Pooja Vi answered

Yes, i always opt to shop online as online shopping gets the best products that too without any difficulty. If i have to choose the products from online then i surely check for the products and the offers available in the stores so that i can get the collection in best discounts. Nowadays it is much easire to find the latest offers, You can simple go through the CouponZeta coupon app and enjoy savings on products that you wish to buy.

Riya Benz Profile
Riya Benz answered

Yes. I prefer to shop through online. Where we can find more trendy collections than shop. Online shopping saves our time and energy and we can shop at our own pace and convenience. We can make our shopping anywhere ie, from the workplace, home, traveling etc. In your busy schedule, there will be no need to waste a separate time for shopping.

Usually, I make my online shopping through  Facebook/Whatsapp groups. More than hundreds of groups and thousands and thousands of members are there in the groups to sell and buy through this.

The main thing which makes our step back while thinking about online shopping was there may possible to change the quality and the brand of the products and there may possible to the transaction failed.

To avoid the above failures and make a useful shopping experience we must have the responsibility to filter the secured site which cannot make a chance to cheating. For the reason, I am recommending Snapay.  If you make your shop through snapay there will be no option to get cheated.

Install and try this.  Click SNAPAY

Martin Garret Profile
Martin Garret answered

Good evening! Of course, I prefer to buy any things online, like most people living today. This is convenient and takes away the need to leave the house once again. Especially during the quarantine, it helped. I am also one of those people who use Ansa discounts for more savings when shopping online.

Karl Sagan , I love online shopping., answered

Hi. I love online shopping. I think it's much more convenient than shopping offline. I just recently switched to this way of shopping for the things I need. I found this convenient online store where I can buy a lot of leather harnesses. I also think it is a good solution to choose a gift for girlfriends.

Emily Harris Profile
Emily Harris answered

There are many reasons for I like online shopping because:

1) Convenience: Where else can you do shopping, even at midnight, wearing your jammies? You don’t have to wait in line or wait till the shop assistant helps you with your purchases. You can do your shopping in minutes even if you are busy, apart from saving time and avoiding crowds. Online shops give us the opportunity to shop 24 x 7 and also reward us with ‘no pollution’ shopping.

2) Better Prices: I get cheap deals and better prices from online stores because products come to you directly from the manufacturer or seller without middlemen involved. Many online shops offer discount coupons and rebates.

3) Variety: One can get several brands and products from different sellers in one place. You can get in on the latest international trends without spending money on travel; you can shop from retailers in other parts of the country or even the world without being limited by geographic area... These stores offer a far greater selection of colors and sizes than you will find locally. If you find that the product you need is out of stock online, you can take your business to another online store where the product is available.

4) Fewer Expenses: Many times when we opt for conventional shopping we tend to spend a lot more than the required shopping expenses, on things like eating out, traveling, impulsive shopping, etc.

5) Comparison of Prices: Online shops make comparison and research of products and prices possible. Online stores also give you the ability to share information and reviews with other shoppers who have firsthand experience with a product or retailer.

Crowds: If you are like me, you would like to avoid the crowds when you do the shopping. Crowds force us to do hurried shopping most of the time. Crowds also create a problem when it comes to finding a parking place nearby where you want to shop and going back to your vehicle later loaded with shopping bags.

Well, online shopping is really convenient and a great way to save time but there are also many disadvantages. For example, low quality, long delivery time, exchanges, and returns can be annoying. I like to go to malls and shop offline, besides there are plenty of great outlets out there https://mallsnavigator.com/

Anonymous