What Are Some Free Music Download Wap Sites?

2

Sara Lewis Profile
Sara Lewis answered

There are so many choices for getting music on your phone these days. Almost too many! It's difficult to know which one is best. I would recommend trying a few different ones to see which suits your needs best. To make a choice you need to consider the following things:

• Whether you just want to stream music, or download permanently. 
  • What your data plan allowance is.
  • If you are willing to pay, or just looking for free content.

Personally I use Spotify. It requires downloading an app, but I find it has the biggest selection of music. 

I very rarely look for a song that isn't in it's catalogue. It also has a range of different plans, some free, some paid, so you can get exactly what you want out of the app. 

It's also available on iPhone and Android, so it doesn't matter which phone you have. The only downside is that the free version has ads, which is a little bit annoying!

Grooveshark is another option if you're just interested in streaming music. It's browser based, so there's no need to install an app to your phone, and you can queue music, create playlists and enjoy all the functionality of most music streaming services.

Kathleen Griffin
Kathleen Griffin commented
Depending on what exactly you need, if you're just listening to music, you can listen on any website or app by subscription. A couple of dollars and listen to music. If you need music for commercial activities, it is better to use music without copyright holders. Since YouTube videos are very often blocked due to the fact that they violate copyrights. I download a lot of free music without copyright https://inaudio.org/ on this website. I make animated ads for companies that choose the music for the ads myself.

Anonymous