Anonymous

Is It True That Justin Bieber Is Gay?

792

Justin bieber isn't gay
1 he sings songs about girls
2 he goes out with girls
3 he says he likes girls
4 2 of his songs have the word girl in it "favourite GIRL" "one less lonely GIRL"
5 just face the truth that justin bieber isn't gay
and I don't hatee gay peopleee btwww :) x
I loveee justinnbieberrr
  I'm     mrsbieber-x-   ;)
Guys, we can't say if Justin is a Guy or a Gay..
Don't judge him...why don't you just wait
Justin to tell us.. If he was a Guy/Gay :)

'cause !

Fans say :
Justin is not a Gay

haters say :
Yes, he is a Gay

wth !? Who are you going to believe?

A fan that don't really know if Justin is a Gay...
They are just protecting him

or his hater that don't know too if he was a Gay...
They are only making his name bad

--Don't Judge People Guys :)
He did announce that he is gay but who knows
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
But maybe he was liein bcz like his boss or smthg is paying him to say that hes gay he might be gay and he might not who knows..........
mackenzie higgins
Yay how knows im not a fan but he did say he was gay but i don't beleve him.
Chloe Profile
Chloe answered
I don't think so. He's hot and seriously needs to show the world that.  
The fans say hes not gay? Maybe thats because all his fans consist of girls who want to DATE HIM, I do  think hes at least bi, and I'm not a hater
People please don't judge Justin Bieber we don't know what is right or wrong just wait for answers from Justin Bieber...so don't judge him please...

Nobody will win in this fight.....so just wait for the answer...
No, he is not a gay.
[     Guys, we can't say if Justin is a Guy or a Gay..

'cause !

Fans say :
Justin is not a Gay

haters say :
Yes, he is a Gay

wth !? Who are you going to believe?

They are just protecting him

They are only making his name bad

--Don't Judge People Guys :)     ]

ohkais whoever wrote this, I take it quite offencivly... Just because someone is gay doesnt mean they are not a guy.... And I think its very odd that you tell others not to judge people when you obviously have made the judgement that if someone is gay they are not a guy... So yeah... Good work...
Monica Yates Profile
Monica Yates answered
I don't think he is gay I'm not just saying that because I love him I'm say ing that because he does'nt look gay and he does'nt talk gay and hes really in to girls and even if he is gay so what hes a new star probably not used to the popstar act. A lot o people think call him gay just because he is a new popstar a they just want to start a new rumor about a famous person like him I hate that thats my answer to this question to is justin bieber Gay the answer is NO.
Ok Seriously,

Just to put things into perspective!
Someone commented that he sings about Girls... Well so does "Will Young" so I guess that arguement is out the window.

Thing is, his Fans are mostly people who fancy him so of course they will say he is Straight because that's what they want him to be!

His haters will say he is Gay because they don't like him and wish to slate him! Being gay is nothing to be ashamed of and it's not really a bad thing at all it's just shallow people in this world that are shallow minded that have a problem with gay people.

A lot of people have made some pretty stupid comments on this page that just don't make sense. Like "he sings songs about girls" - To be honest he probably doesn't write the songs himself! Also "He likes girls has girlfriends" Well, have you ever heard of the closet?

End of the day it doesn't really matter if he is gay or not... Lets just put it down to "He is a kid and people who are his true fans will accept him no matter what he is" I think people who are saying he is straight are just as much picking on him as people who are saying he's gay. If he is Gay then it will make it difficult for him to come out knowing so many fans EXPECT him to be straight. Likewise if he is straight it can be quite upsetting to be called gay.

So my advise is just leave the topic alone, if he's gay he'll come out in his own time, if he's straight we'll all see when he settles down into a serious relationship.
Taylor-Ann Bicica Profile
I really don't know,I keep hearing that he admitted it,but I don't know if it's true or not,but I don't really care,I mean, I am a HUGE gay rights activist,I belive people should be with who they love,no matter what,and why do others care,I mean,it doesn"t affect them,and I was raised with people who are gay,my aunt is a lesbian,and she has many friends that are too,and they are all great people,and my aunt is a huge romodel for me,she doesn't care what anyone else thinks,she loves animals,and when my mom was in the hospital for 4 months[litterally,like this isn't an estimate] my aunt and her girlfriend took care of me and my brother,they brought us out for ice cream a lot,and we had a great time,and my aunts girlfriend is like a mother to me,and I love her,and I have had a horrible expirience with my friend[who is not a lesbian] lost her best friend[who was a lesbian] this was like a long time ago,my friend's best friend was a lesbian,and had no ftriends other that my friend lindsay,and everyone made fun of her,they even egged her house! And so she killed herself,and even thoigh I only met her once,I missed her,and my friend's face at her funneral was so depressing,and to make it even worse,the people who made fun of her came to the funneral,and my friend flipped onm them....I cried so much....she missed her so much,and I myself,am a bi-sexual,but I like girls more[I'm a girl] and I know I'm writing a lot,but I tend to do that[I LOVE to write,I want to be an author one dayy
Angel Gourneau
Angel Gourneau commented
I come from a family that is gay my cuz is les, my brother is gay so i c where u come from. I hate to c someone get beat if they are gay of bisexual cuz its just stupid i mean they should just keep their comments to themselves cuz one day they will regret it. I also c where u come from when u said "she killed herself" my bff died the same way she played chicken with a train on purpose and at her funeral this guy from our school (who always teased her 4 being bi came) i almost killed him but no
Guys I am a guy and to be honest he might be gay. I'm not a hater cause tbh I have a lot of girls that are living in the REAL world instead of their little fantasy world that like me. To the haters out there just leave him alone, when/if he admits it live then you guys r right until then leave him be. To all the fans, why are you protecting him? Because he is hot? No! Because he is famous. Think about it if he wasn't famous I'm sure half of you guys wouldnt think anything of him. So keep that in mind.
NO! Okay tell me, if I am wrong....  Here are 10 reasons

1 Justin is good at flirting
2 If I'm not mistaken, he already had 3 or more girlfriends!!
3 He likes dating girls
4 He already kissed a lot of girls
5 A gay would not sing and make music videos about loving girls
6 Gays don't talk about girls almost all the time. Instead, about boys!!
7 They are not really good in basketball
8 If he's a gay, then he would like to go out and date with boys
9 He knows how to ride a skateboard some gays are afraid to fall..
And lastly,
10 He won't love to go out and meet his girl fans!

Try to imagine that you are the ones who are being talked about and they are spreading about you being GAY!
Evan Maniotis Profile
Evan Maniotis answered
Holy crap people, stop being hypocrites. You are all right to say we don't know for sure until he actually announces it. Therefore, saying he's "definitely straight" is just as bad as saying he's "definitely gay." If you truly want to argue that we don't know him personally and therefore don't know his orientation, stop going off on a rant about how he can't be gay and how people should stop trying to interfere with his life. Everyone is saying "He writes songs about girls, therefore he is straight, duh." Okay, no, not at all, and I know other people pointed that out, but then even when pointing that out, people are still arguing that he is, without a doubt, a specific sexuality. You aren't a "hater" for thinking he's gay, and if you are, then you are no worse than people that argue to the death that he is straight.
Why not just not comment on his sexuality until he actually hits puberty and realizes for himself.
Justin bieber for my personal opinion is not gay! Though you can't deni the fact that his high voic for a 15 year old teen is a bit odd but stil that doesn't give any real proof that he is gay. God made us all unique in his own way and maybe it's God that blessed him with this unique voice...
And the people that say he is hot... Go take his picture and erase his hair on the computer then see if you really think HE is hot or HIS music is the 'hot' that you all are talking about.

Anyhoo even if he dates girls doesn't aswell mean he is not gay, he could be biosexual.
But who the hell cares what goes on in his personal life... He's just a teen with an amazing voice, leave the kid alone and let him follow his dream. Maybe you guys should just like try to follow your own dreams and leave other peoples life alone...
Get real

peace
Lil Edd
Kezia mae Lumasag
My friend say that justin tell the truth that he is a gay...in velvet?????he was..interviewed...but i dont think he is a gay...cauz...he has a girlfriend.....
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
I hate justin bieber
Angel Gourneau
Angel Gourneau commented
I feel the exact same way cuz well ummm i bisexual and i know that if he dont want to come out of the closet just leave him be okay and by the way if he is not gay or bi just leave him alone okay.
Meilinda Lim Profile
Meilinda Lim answered
Yes! Justin Bieber is gay! I listened to his song called Love Me on Youtube and he sounds like a girl, he sounds like a 12 year old girl!!! Everyone you have to listen to me!!! Listen to his songs and tell me if he sounds like a 12 year old girl!!! You have to trust me cause on Oprah he said that he is gay!!! Just listen to me!!! I say that he is gay!!! Even though he sings songs about girls he is still gay!! He is singing songs about girls just to hide that he is gay!!!
Meilinda Lim
Meilinda Lim commented
And plus in one of his videos I saw that he was wearing... Guess what? Lipstick!!!
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ?!!!! Justin bieber is not gay ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Of my best friends said he is BI and I believe her and yes I love him! But last night I stayed up all night thinking about that and I'm supe r tired so... I think he's Bi sorry   really sorry =(
Jonathan Faulkner Profile
I didn't read all of the above, but what I read of it is the biggest pile of poo ever.

It's nothing to do with voice, looks, what he wears or even the songs he sings. To be honest, does it even matter?
Pretty sure he doesn't even write the songs himself, most singers don't these days, and even if he did he'd probably still write about girls, because it's just drawing attention to yourself by replacing "she" with "he" and "girl" with "boy".
The only way one would know if he was gay is if he new for sure (there's a point, he might not even know) and then announced it. Until then, ye can only assume he's hetrosexual as he's said no otherwise.
Saying that, he may well be gay, bisexual or just confused and not be saying anything.

In other words, shut up.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
U dnt even know him and he is not gay or confused because you dnt need to be callin him gay or whatever cuz u may be mad that no body want u sense justin bieber came into the music business.Anyways i write his music and i dnt replace his lyrics.

In other words,u shut up
Roxy Ramirez
Roxy Ramirez commented
K first of all he does wright his songs.he wrote the song favorite girl for taylor swift.i know about justin bieber better than u guys so i should know.just ask me whatev about him and ill know
Roxy Ramirez
Roxy Ramirez commented
Frst of all he does make his songs.he wrote favorite girl to taylor swift.im his #1 fan.i should know about him.just ask me whatev and ill know
Duh ain't it obvious , a) he sounds like a girl
  b) he always taking care of his hair !
He is definitly gay !
nikki valentine Profile
nikki valentine answered
1) justin beiber could be like lady gaga, a he/she

2) justin beiber could be keeping it a secret. His manager probably him that if you tell your fans your gay then it could ruin your chance of being a billinaire

3)maybe wen justin's beiber mom was prego, she probably fell which would explain his girl voice (:
On a soon to be aired Oprah episode, Justin Bieber admits to being gay. Try that one. Wait until it airs.
Olivia
Olivia commented
He is totally gay! I mean half of America loves him though. They wouldn't go and ruin it by telling everyone he's gay. I mean he's Abosolutly amazing and a great kisser but he's gay one day everybody will know but they won't ruin his carier now. I mean I love Justin and he's my ex but the truth will be spoken.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
He is not gay but sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot u hav 2 admit he is cute
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
But why did he say on tv to oprah
No justin is not gay  I just found out and just because he is sexy,talented,and sings like a gurl that doesn't mean anything ok so shut up and et a life ok ....!!!!????
No.I'm not.if I was gay why would I have a girlfriend?

Sincerely,

justin bieber  

p.s.  See you later
For me no because I believe that justin is a guy and

why does  he  has  many gf?

Am I right?
In my opinion, we don't have the right to judge people.. We must love one another said on the bible.. Justin bieber has a great great voice at age of 15.. He's a high pitched, god looking boy.. But that's not enough evidence for us to say things about him.. Because judging people without enough proof is also just like a crime.. We better support him as a FAN.. I'm not sayin that we must love him, not hate him.. Its on you own choice.. And my thats my choice, HES NOT A GAY..
No he is Strait  and has a girl friend
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
He doesnt have a girlfriend. In lijke 9 of his interviews he says "single and ready to mingle" and duuuuh hes straight almost all of his sonngs are about girls.
maria nunez
maria nunez commented
He cant be gay haters just say that cause they dont like him people put stuff about him in google and youtube
I think NOT! See his new video he has out... See for yourself!
Yes he is gay he loves phillip rivers he is ggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyygay he likes boys
Anyone can talk sweet and not be gay, anyone can talk strong and be gay!! And he's gay he is using girlfriends to cover up that he's gay!a
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
He is not gay ok u don't have to be a hater!!!!!just because god has gifted him don't mean that u can hate get a life ok ok good don't be hating
NO HE ISN'T GAY HE IS STRAIGHT AS CAN BE, AND HE IS DAMNED SEXY!
Yes he is so gay.I gave never head a lower sound in my life.Go to youtube and tip in one time and you will see.
I know a boy that sounds like a girl and he ain't gay justin bieber is not gay you just hating because he knows how to sing and looks better!!!
He admitted it on Oprah didn't he? If he really did, then I'm pretty sure that he is......
People I don't really believe he's gay people and I have a question guys was did you guys see him in Oprah? I don't just believe youtube and all because they can just edit it well thats my opinion. I don't get it why if his voice is kind of high it means he's gay really and its just because he hasn't hit puberty yet and so what?
And other people out there that really think Justin Bieber is gay tell me why and PLEASE don't make it be the:
(example) its because he wears lipstick well tell you what guys its because even guys wear it at set and stuff and if you people are just going to judge like that I want to ask you something. Have you experienced being at a set and all?
P.S. This my opinion I'm just telling you guys this and I don't know if this would really benefit people and maybe some would say this: Would really mind reading this and say what does she/he know huh??
Well we all know that he is true guy! Many people not know he kiss his girl friend and justin fans only know that so the people who insulted him '' PLEASE STOP THAT ISSUE'' because I'm also insulted   , ' (
LOOK! Justin Bieber is not gay okay! Just because Justin hasn't started puberty doesn't mean he's gay! Cause most men who are gay are okay with people knowing they are gay! And if Justin was gay then you would be seeing pictures of him with guys and songs about guys but do you see them?NO!if he says that he's not gay then he's not! And if justin said that he was gay on the Oprah show then it would be on the news and on the internet but I don't see them so it's not true cause I knew him before he was famous! So just back off and leave him alone cause it gets really really annoying and I am tired of people saying that he's gay cause he's not! You're just saying that cause you're gay so just back off and get on with your lives people! Oh my goodness you guys! You have no proof but if you did well, I don't see it ! SO SHUT UP! P.s. I love you Justin:-)
No it's not I was actually one of his girlfriends Danica Lavery he was a great guy I loved him so much but unfortunately he had to move once he became a big star and what not and to be honest with you I have been trying to track him down for over a year now his number, his address,and his cell he changed them all I love him so much I just wish he didn't have to leave me I cry all the time about it and sometimes I can't get to sleep because of how much I think about it
If you want to know there is a huge age difference.

Me:12
Justin:15
we might be three years apart but love can never be questioned
Fact: Before he left I was outside with justin and he knelt down on his nee I thought he was going to propose but than his mom called (COME ON JUSTIN WE got to GO TELL DANICA WE WILL MISS HER DEARLY) than he left and I never saw or talked to him again.
Please do not call him gay ever again thank you.
Kenya Russell Profile
Kenya Russell answered
First of all I am a huge fan of jb and I can't go anywhere without saying your shirt is gay or he's gay so just back off if he didn't walk up to you personally and say he was gay or bi then just leave him alone. How would you feel if someone called you gay or bi you would be upset and stuff wouldn't you and guys your just jealous because you can't get a girlfriend as fast as he can and you can't just get up on a stage and sing and make millions of dollars because Justin Drew Bieber is blessed with courage and a voice because he had the courage to post vids of him singing when he knew billions of people were going to see it lots of people don't have that courage because I had to sing in my group for young americans and I was shankin litterally so give the guy a break plzz
..well 4 me..he's not gay,,well I swear that I'm a fan of him but I don't think his a gay,,well,,y don't you try to observed and try to know more about justin den you will realize that he is not gay,,well they are saying that he admitted it @oprah,ellen,chelsea lately or whatever,,ugh!!..if he truly admitted it of course they will post it in the news,,but they didnt right?..dose who are saying that it didnt aired yet,,well wen I heard that he admitted it @oprah,,he haven't got on oprah yet dose days..so how can he admit it @oprah if he didnt go der yet?.ugh!!..you crazy people..and he's latest video in oprah was wen his with charice.."he's not a gay"!!..just don't judge pipol if you don't really know them,,not like your just believing what other people say 2 you!!!=)
It is not true that justin bieber is gay bacuase hes talented and he had the gut to put his wonderful singing on youtube.... Fyi I think the people are just jealous because his talented and cute and if he does wear make up or not doesnt mean that he is gay or bi.soo....most of you people stop writing about justin bieber. And one more thing if you guys don't like him or hate him then y even bother too but bad stuff about him.fyi I bet some or all of you people don't even know him I havent meet him but all I know is that him is not gay or bi.and if he was it wouldnt really matter!all we know is that he is talented and handsome and he does not sound like a little girl and how do you even know if he had prubirty soo everyone has prubirty and most of you people that you think that he is gay or bi or sound like a girl or looks like one your all wrong justin bieber is talented and handsome and those viedo that havvve... Proof that he is gay there made up or put fake vocie   from uru fan karina take care justin bieber

.
You may think he is gay but hes no!!t He does sing about girls dates them talks about them he is NOT gay.   He sounds different then other singers you may like but who care hes 16 what if you sounded different and people thought you were gay huh.? Hes not gay he just sounds different so people like to make fun of him!!!!!! Two of his song maybe more have the word girl in them like "One Less Lonely GIRL" " Favorite GIRL"
you may    be gay but Justin Bieber is not gay and you no it!!! All his songs are about girls GOSH!! If you think he is sorry but hes not   if you still do don't go telling people because they might like him   people who hated him made lies about him   on facebook that were lies and this rumor going around that he is gay is also a lie!!!!!! From Mrs.Jolene Bieber
Y do you guys think justin bieber is gay he is is cute,hot and sexy and everyone knows that but you guys don't!Just because you don't like him or you think he sings like a girl that doesnt mean hes gay or you can call him gay,justin bieber is a real person just like you guy!So,you should know he has feelings.how would you like it if someone called you gay,you wouldnt like it huh?So,take back what you said!
                                                             #1 FAN OF JUSTIN BIEBER ME + JUSTIN BIEBER $ EVER
Doesnt matter how old he is, anyone can be gay at any age. Besides, he admitted he was gay. Look it up, idiots. He's gay so he's gay. Dating all those pretty gals, just a cover up, or he could have been confused, duh! So many explanations. He's GAY get over it!
Yes, he is gay. I don't hate him, I actually love his music, but I heard that he admitted it during Oprah saying he was gay. So just let it be. And we aren't haters as if you can see I love his music. You so called "fans" just can't handle the truth, and that's not what a true fan is.
Yeah ... He is gay ... Sorry guys !! The one who commented first than me .... He confessed when he was on oprah sad to say I'm also justin's fan but he is gay ... I know it's hard to believe but thats the truth and if you guys you won't believe than it not my problem
Justin is definitely gay which should be OK to everyone.  So isn't Adam Lambert.  And I've got news for you girls.  Whatever your fantasies may be, you'll never meet him, you'll never talk to him, you'll never even I'm him.  How 'bout living in the real world for a change.
dorina felite Profile
dorina felite answered
Please to those people that still INSECURE to justin please stop that. Because its not funny! You don't know how hurt this for me I'm a justin bieber's friend and also a fan of him. HE IS NOT A GAY! You don't how justin is kind and how much he loves his career why don't you try to know him first before you say that?
jess you dont need to know Profile
I am going to say one little thing to you that you should not tell lies or the truth if you don't know it your are the reason people stop being in the public eye and also so what if he is I don't like him personally but hell if he is or not that's fine good for him live the poor kid alone.
No Justin Bieber is not Gay everyone in my class is saying that he said it on opera but what the heck who cares I don't think he is you should meet him and ask go to his concert on february 20 and get vip passes and ask you'll see that he is not gay
Hey you peop[le who say that Justin is going to e your husband, how the heck do you know that? He could just give you a one-night stand, or he could just flirt with you, seriously, all of you fan-girls need to take your head out of your butt and realize that when this little fag hits puberty, his career is finished.
How can you know if he is or he is not? You ll never know because he is 15 and if he is he wont tell anybody because he is an artist. Face it haters and fans you will never know the only person that maybe knows the truth is his mom or his best friend, someone who can really trust
Why do people keep say "a gay"? That just sounds very harsh to any gay or bisexual people. I for one want him to be gay or bi, because I am bi and he is cute.So when I say he is gay, it isn't an insult. :P
Anyways, to people who say he isn't gay or bi, because he has a few girlfriends, you are wrong. You can like guys and still date girls, its called bisexual or you feel pressured by society, like a young singer would be, to be straight and thus date girls to prove he is straight.
I don't know if he is gay, bi, or straight, but boy do I hope he is gay or bi, though it isn't like I have a shot anyways.
Yes I think. Or he will be when he is old enough to admit it. Because seriously the dude is only 16, he doesn't know yet...But his voice is changing now, so maybe he doesn't end up gay. But who knows....And the girls with him in vids are just to send a macho macho image = }. Well, I don't know really....
You just don't know if he is, because his lyrics aren't composed by him... Haters, don't worry, he is just a famous kid produced by marketing that in 1 year no one will know he he is and he will be on drugs and he will be forgotten... It's only the truth.
How about justin beiber is just another teen pop sensation that will eventually die and noone will care about again ever. It's only a matter of time, and personally I think he'll turn out gay. I just stumbled upon this thread somehow and it caught my eye on how many people stick up for him because he's 'cute' or 'he has a great voice' honestly I could care less lol. I don't like him, he'll turn out gay, I'll leave this comment and never come back because in all reality celebrities are people as you and I so I'm not going to treat them any differently.
All I can say is I do NOT think he's gay! Boy's are just so jealous of him! They have nothing better to do then make fun of him and spread the rumor that he is gay! I'm tired of all of it! Love, Christina

Also he act's so girl crazy so I don't see how he's gay! LOL!
I don't think justin bieber is gay because all of his songs are about girls so y would he be gay if all of his songs are bout girls so anybody who says that I most definately think they r lie ing because I love justin bieber so I don't think he is gay !
Justin will  tell us soon  people just think hes gay. May be he is who cares it hes life he can do what ever he want to do. Just stop judging. He is 15  he can  do what  ever he wantS JERKS !!!
We can't tell if Justin is a gay cause we don't have an evidence to prove that he's a real gay. If haters says yes, we shouldn't believe them. We shouldn't judge someone just about he's appearance. We'll just wait to answer this question directly from Justin Bieber. But I really believe that he's not a gay :))
Guys can go out with girls while their still young but if they really are gay they they switch teams once they realize it. Cause its not really a choice its just the way you are and it might take awhile to figure it out and some people just know its different for everybody.
NO justin bieber is not gay!!! People just hate on him I know justin in real life and one thing I know is that he is not gay,he does not sing like a girl,and he is not a girl/or look like one!!! He is a guy and he singed like a girl because of puberty!!! But he just started his puberty so don't judge people till you know them for real!!! =)) and I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan!!
No!!  Justin is not a gay. Many people envy him because at his age 15 his already a famous. If Justin is a gay why he is currently dating with Caitlin Beadles? "STOP THIS ISSUE'' because this is not true and don't based the voice of Justin. Yeah! I admit, when I first hear his song "One Time" I thought the singer is a girl bit I'm wrong, but we cannot based the voice of Justin for us to tell that he is a gay.many of my friends told me that Jb is a gay, but I don't believe.
No it is not true. It may seem that way to most people by the way he sounds when he sings or sometimes by the way he dresses but it is not true at all. He has had girlfriends before and they say once you've gone gay theres no going back. That is correct so that means he wasnt gay to begin with and still isn't gay.
Listener

After hearing justin from you guys and from all the youtube crap he seems hes got something going for him but if you think about it hes not just going to come out and says hes gay a reporter has to catch him even though he hangs out with girls in public doesn't really mean anything he could just be doing that to cover it all up. A lot of superstars do that like Vin Diesel hes not gay well he kinda is hes by
I think he is not gay to all of you justin bieber haters.  Get a life and go somewhere. I bet it was some boy who started this because there just mad that all the girls have do not like them anymore.  He is the cutest boy around. He rocks and if I here one more justin bieber is gay story I going to tell someone to shut up.
Dude yes he is !
He didn't have a interview with opera
but he did have a body guard tell him to act straight during a show
and look at him
he's so short that he might have to go to men!
I don't like him cause I think he is so fake for so many things!
But mostly he lied for being straight and thats not cool
No justin bieber is not a gay...why?because if he was a gay I think he should not involved in any relationship like her girlfriend and him.....and we know that it seems in his songs he act like a gay!!

Theres one thing I can say to you  haters of justin bieber:
  Why you judge justin bieber?are you jealous!for those who are jealous well

BREAK   A   LEG!
Justin  Bieber  is  not  a  gay. Serous  I tell you! What you  see outside  the  picture ," Is not  
within.Boys are  jealous of J.B.and  they want to make up story about ham. We're  people  we
shouldn't  be hater. We're  all  have different ways of doing thing. Beside we should be  happy
for ham because this dream came true. J.B. KNOWS HOW TO DO A LO  OF THINGS THAT
OTHER CAN'T DO.Perhaps some people just so bad.

WE need to shut up  our mouth!
Justin  bieber is not gay y do you stupid people think that he is and he is not cause I know the guy he is a close  friend of mine and he told me that  he is not gay so back the hell off he had never did anything 2 you so back off man.lol =)
Ummm justin is not a gay..
People say or haters say that he a gay.. Because  of his voice.. All of the people say he sings  like a girl.. You know why? Because he is only teenager.. Because all of the singers now who is famous are not teenager anymore.. So their voice was right.. No matter he/she but if you wait justin reach at the age of 20-30 his voice sounds like a boy..  But for me justin not sound a girl....
Although his voice when he sing is so cool..
Pls not accuse him..
I'm a fan 2... Pau :)
Wow.you guys are just insane.he isn't gay this is  for a fact.and if he was why are you guys on him.hes human like me and you :: And all of you must learn to give people their space and STOP saying what you guys don't know for a fact!!!!!
He    isn't   gay  .  Boys    just   say   that   to    people   so   they  wont  like him.
I don't even no what to say I think it's both he maybe gay but he is a singer right you know lot's of other people likes his music usher is not gay I'm a Filipino but I like his musics even when I am an American I still know that he is a great singer even when he is gay  ^_^
Your right lets just w8 for justin to tell     the truth guys   when a person says bad thing or lies to a person he's either don't like him/her or just jelous
sasha butta
sasha butta commented
He is not gay
he is a women lover
get that but he does love to date too much girls he is a baby father
These are all rumors.People and especially haters say that Justin Bieber is gay.Maybe they say that because his voice is high?They are wrong.His voice is actually deeper.Studios make his voice high.If you go to youtube and hear how hes singing(especially these days)you will understand that his voice changed a lot.Maybe they say that because some people say he looks like a girl?He doesnt look like a girl,a lot of girls like him.And finally maybe they think that because they believe he likes boys...Thats not truth.Justin always said that he likes girls and he had many girlfriends.I don't know him well but I believe at what hes saying.So haters should stop saying that.Leave him alone please and ignore him if you hate him so much.Thank you.
A lot of people are saying justin bieber is gay it is not true you do not know for sure just
because one of your friends say it or if you see it on youtube is doesn't mean it's true they
didn't ask him or what if someone said your gay you wouldn't like it so think before you speak.
I'm sorry to say, I believe he is gay or at least bi. I mean, not just because the kid has a high voice. But because, every one of his songs are about a girl. Obviously, he's feminine, and he's trying to cover it up. No straight singer I've ever known has made that many songs about a girl and not be gay. But IS he gay? In my opinion, yes. I've recently heard he is to be on Oprah. We'll find out then.
YOU ARE MONSTERS I can't believe how savage you are you just know that he is a lovely gorgeous  strong yet sensitive guy... You want to make up a ridiculous rumor just like your selves    just to make him look bad well I just got to say : BACK OFF!
For all these haters  out there justin bieber    pretty much can be gay or not whats wrong with that he still hot  so   justin bieber do your thing   leave justin bieber  alone             I  love justin bieber    kiss kiss
Well in my opinion Justin is not a gay some people does not like Justin so the rumor comes and spread and maybe my opinion is wrong because I do NOT KNOW Justin Bieber and so does the fans of Justin in the magazine there are favorites of Justin, what kind of GIRL does Justin like some are lies because the editor does NOT KNOW  he just research at the internet and post at the magazine. You do not know if a person is telling the T or Not                                           --Do Not Make Rumors
You all are messed up justin bieber he is so gay people say he is not because, They just want to date him every boy in my school can say he is gay. Every girl can't they say he haves a girlfriend he does not. He likes to date boys and girls he is messed up completly. There are 100 boys in my school there are 50 girls in my school and thats the truth. And who cares if I spell his name wrong.
No!!he isn't gay he's just a BOY that has a good voice,,at first I didn't beleive that he's a boy but when I search all the info. About him I realized that he"s not gay..but he's a BOY,,BOY..BOY,.,.so haters don't be mad at him..JB's lover GO,.GO.,GO,,..,,..
Charice Miller Profile
Charice Miller answered
What the heck?! I'm a fan so obviously I don't think so. You can't just say he's gay coz of his voice, which by the way, recently cracked. Why would he have a celeb crush (Beyonce), an ex girlfriend (Caitlin Beadles) and pics on the Internet of him kissing girls if he was? Why do you care anyway? It has NOTHING to do with you! If he is he'll tell us in time but I'm absoloutely 100% super sure that HE IS NOT GAY!!!
Face the truth fans... JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY!!!!

Besides the girls you say that he dates doesnt really look that
pretty....
And some say that justin is better than the jonas brothers.....
But I will not defending the jonas bros.... In fact I hate there sounds...>.<

And I search for justin bieber images and I found...
JUSTIN BIEBER...

Always wear LIPSTICK!!! XD

how pathetic.... Ow.. I almost forgot how old is he? 7 I think...

And he only has 2 songs.....LAME!!! :b
Will .. We can't   judge justin because Most of the people said micheal jackson GAY & we see micheal's child and we know all gays hate womens
.. But in my opinion I think justin GAY but   I'm not sure just I want   he tell us if he is or he is not ;) btw   I do not hate GAY people contrariwise
He probably  isn't  but who knows  he  might  be bisexual  or  as strait as a rainbow or as gay as taylor lautner (not gay ) just keep your hopes uphi girls that like him but for the haterz ask him your self ( I'm not a hater)
No homo, only thing I can say is justin a cool and his music is really good but you can't judge a person by his voice or by his looks at first I thought he was a girl because I didnt know him at first but when I first listen to one time and the video I liked it but I couldnt judge him he's a cool person I met him in real life he really smart he has a 4.0 gpa that whats matter in life. He getting sucessful in life thanks to god instead of hating on him or calling him gay what is that proving, nothing  he's cool and sucessful in life
Its not true I'm  dating him and he is totaly nice and has been threw so muck and he would tell me because he is totaly honest with me I promise he always tells me every thing thats on his mind and if hes got a problem with any thing at all he tells me. Were in love and might get married some day P.S I'm14
Sighh.. You guys are hopeless. Justin Bieber IS NOT gay. And even if he is who the hell cares. You haters are simply jealous. Isn't he currently going through puberty? Can't we just wait and see what happens with his voice?
Look, I'm not exactly a fan of his, but I seriously can't see the reason of all this fuss. You haters, get on with life. And fans, keep believing that he's not gay. Truth will out.
He is totally gay I'm not even sure he has balls if he does he should use them for his voice and there is proof face that what proof have you got that hes not gay he wheres womens clothes thats gay in my book and he can't sing and yes he is gay.
Okay Well , There are rumors saying he is gay Fans Say he's not just to protect him Haters say it because well they HATE on him.I Am A Fan Of him , And I am not protecting him .The truth is he is not gay head's downThere are fake videos going around.
Wow he is not gay he is straight as can be and why would he be caught so many times making out with girls not dudes if you do  not really know you should just leave the poor kid alone and if he was bi or gay who really cares everyone has rights in this country right and I think that is right!
Ps. People get  a life and all of this was my opinion so think whatever but this is probably  right but still may we have no idea and he does not talk or sing gay and really it might have been a miss wright on the computer wait because these people are soo smart!
Justin is NOT gay. I know this for a fact because he's a Christian and christians aren't gay. It goes against what we believe. He is very close with his mom and I know she's a strong Christian. He adores Beyonce. The girl in his "One Time" music video (Kristen Rodeheaver) is a Christian too. Oh, I think the Oprah thing is a huge rumor that needs to be stopped. Also about the lipstick thing, guys , just like girls , wear lipstick on set for video shoots. I would know because I've been to shoots.
I think you should all leave Justin alone. What has he done to you? If you don't like him then ignore him. Leave him alone.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Most of what you said is true, but the whole Christian thing is wrong. It may be wrong for Christians to be gay, but it doesn't mean that NOT any Christians are gay whatsoever. That's very stereotypical...
E.R. FitzGeorge
E.R. FitzGeorge commented
That makes you sound very very very stupid. ANYONE can sing about what they want. I don't know if anyone on here has heard of Will Young ? The British singer? Well yeah, early on in his career he sung about women that he loved all the time.. Then came out.. Dont think you can judge people's private lives on what they sing..
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
JuStInE BiEbEr

Is NoT A GaY

Ok^^
I really don't think he's gay for some of the stupid reasons... Just because of his fashion, what he wears on set, and his voice? Get real. People like to be eccentric. If he is gay, it doesn't mean he can't sing songs about girls and love. Look at Sysco. He sang a song about seeing thongs, and he was really gay. Don't believe Youtube before you actually hear those words come from Justin's mouth. If he's gay, good for him. If he isn't, good for him too. It's his decision, and nothing can change it.
Well no and yes yes because everyone says justin is gay because  on the Oprah Winfrey show he said  he prefers gay (I heard from friends, so I don't really know its true well its true but I need to actually watch the Oprah show with justin bbieber).But no because well it just themes that he sings about girls and dated 2 girls, he doesnt seem or look like he is actually gay. He wears guys clothes he wants to go out with beyonce' which is a girl of course but I don't want to say he is gay because he smart, sexy, sporty ,cute, awesome,romantic. And knows how to get a girl with his tips how to be like yourself while being around him and his very, very,very sexy body. So like. Peace out people.
liz bob Profile
liz bob answered
I'm tired of people asking this question! Don't listen to people who say hes is gay or bi or whatever because 99.99% of the time its boys saying it and boys just say it because they are jealous that girl all love justin bieber. Andd that oprah video that people are talking about well its fake because has anyone posted it on the internet?no! And if infact he did that would make that boy who said he was because there watching oprah!
I new Jb for a while he isn't gay as far as I know but he tries to hide a lot of stuff hess dated girls but he has told some people hes gay and haters say it fans say it but I really don't know he could be gay he can hide stuff easly  on E! News they questioned him and he said he was gay and he wheres make up but then he said he was kidding so I think he could be gay
Justin bieber in my opinion is not gay. However, he IS a stuck up loser who has a new girlfriend every day (boywh*re) but he's not gay... He's desperate. He's a desperate loser. He is also a tool and/or trend. I would bet all my money that this time next year, he'll be desperately releasing album after album trying to get back his 15 minutes of fame. Hes just another Jessie McCartney.
Justin   bieber was   never gay and never will be if your a hater and you thing he is coz he went out with a 20 yearold person who cares just leave it dude your all gay if you say justin is. :) ^ ^
                                                                                                      justin biebers wife (mrs bieber)
Some of you people have a point there. I mean why would he say that he was gay on a show like OPRAH? That would have to take a lot of braveness to say that! I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT JUSTIN BIEBER IS GAY. I LOVE his music and I've noticed that they have to mostly have to do with LOVE and GIRLS. " One less lonely girl", "favorite girl", and his new song "Baby" all says he is not gay. This is my opinion, but that haters of JustinBieber might just really not like him or they are just jealous and want to destroy his great fame. You Rock,  Justin!
Stop judging people because you don't have the right! Because almost every haters here don't even know justin plus why would he have a crush on Selena if he's gay? Haha peace! Anyway I'm not only his fan but I also know what's right and what's not! And I say stop judging him! He didn't do anything to you! And thanks for the fans who are protecting justin! Hahah
It is just a way on how some people need to say this to disappoint somebody who idolize him,
I don't believe it anymore..because the people who say that justin is a gay, there just jealos of what justin have now..
Justin Bieber is really talented, that why he really capable to a teen star..

Ted
cheyenne Profile
cheyenne answered
He's not gay! The jelouse/haters people of the world made that all up! If he's gay then why are there pictures of him kissing girls and him going out with them? You all are wrong he is straight! Just because his favorite color is purple means nothing thats just a color that catches his eye!
maysie juno Profile
maysie juno answered
It is so sad that in this world that people ask mean questions like this! It is very sad that yall can be so mean and it is sad that yall can't see the talent this boy has I am a huge fan of his! He is not gay he signings song about girls are you honestly asking this question? Even if he was gay why would you want 2 know?? 4 all the Justin haters go pick on some one else!!! He does not deserve this!!
  b) he always taking care of his hair !
He is definitly gay !
  b) he always taking care of his hair !
He is definitly gay !
  b) he always taking care of his hair !
He is definitly gay !
If he was why would he write all his songs about girls and why prob-ley he have a girlfriend just because he had a high voice in a couple of his songs who cares we all did at one time to !!!
And plus he is sexy so even if he was who cares you probley know people who are. Just give it up give the guy some respect I hope justin reads this
  b) he always taking care of his hair !
He is definitly gay !
  b) he always taking care of his hair !
He is definitly gay !
Guys really??are we really fighting over stupid stuff like this????justin bieber can be who he wants to be.if he wants to be gay,bi,strait,or anything else then leave him alone,nobody has the rite to talk about him.I am personally a HUGE justin bieber fan,yea it will be depressing if he is gay but we will all have to get over it because he is who he is and not one person can change that!!!thats the truth.get on with your lives people like us got WAY more important things to do with our time than sit here fighting over weither he is gay or not!so just leave him alone and move on.
I think so because with the way he ats and sing I think he;s a gay and he's just shy to tell it. Because if he tell it then his careeer will go down. I'm a fan of justin bieber and no matter what happens if he's a gay or not I'll support him and be a fan of him for I believe that a person's ability is not base in his gender. Thank you!
Hez not gay! You haters need to shut it I'm not gay I'm a guy justin has a good voice and grow up haters his musics cool I'm not a super fan but the musics good and it got me thinking about a song to sing to my x so even if you c a pic people can make those and if you think hes gay you stalk his every move and they r gay so knock it off gosh
Y do you care? He's a kid who became a star. Adam Lambert's gay. Yes I was depressed but he's happy so what's the point of this crap?! It's his life and he can live it how he wants. I personally don't think he is nor do I care. I'm not a fan but I'm also not a hater or a stalker. He'll say wether or not when he's ready. And the Oprah thing could be a rumor. Just wait 4 him 2 say himself.
Thx
Now please get on with your lives.
Rufa Dampil Profile
Rufa Dampil answered
I do believe that justin bieber is not a gay!! OH common guy's.. He's just really have the different voice.. LOL.. :D aside from it he is cute isn't it? And  I love him.. ♥ ;)) har2x.. So stop making some rumors about his personality, he doesn't even know you.. And you doesn't know him,,my frend justin and I .. Idolize him/ justin bieber..
Justin bieber isn't gay and if want to go ahead and call him gay well guess wath you r so don't you dare call him gay he is a nice sweet 15 year old guy beautiful so... Do not mess with him you dre and I will kill you

by 9 yr old katie purtill
Idc if justin is gay or not but I think he is he hottest guy I have ever seen. And for every one who thinks he is gay go screw your mom.

Christina out!
You guys don't knw how much this thing hurt, he is just 15yrs old, how long is going to keep up on these.. Let the kid be..

If he is or not gay.. It's no problem coz we're all human and we're different in some ways and we're all special.
Wow, I'm suprise people think hes gay, Ive known him for 7 years or so and I will say he has kissed a boy or the other kissed him... I don't think he kissed him in my opinion of belief but I always called him J-bi just kidding with the lil guy. But now that hes got it all going for him now I could care less, so no I don't THINK he is gay but may possible be bisexual....seriously I wouldnt care if he was or not he is a pretty cool guy. GO J-BI!
Well if your a fan you would think he isn't a gay but do you really think that. If your a hater you would believe that he is a gay but you are just making it up to make people believe he is a gay but I am a fan of him and I think he isn't a gay, well I know he had loads of girlfriends but that dosent mean he is a gay !
By Sandra :D : D lol  !
No he  is  to  hot  to  be  gay  love  makayla     knight
LOVE  YOU
I  am  your  number  1   fane
...well I think he is BI-SEXUAL...when he admitted that he is gay maybe he was....DRUNK.....an all...or didn't realise that this would be such a mess...and to rub the image of a gay teenage boy....he sings all d songs  about girls....who know...it's his preference....we live in 21st century and we are COOL with  it...so chill out guys and gal's!!!
Autumn Carrasco Profile
Autumn Carrasco answered
Hi, I don't think justin bieber is gay. I'm not a big fan but I still think its rude to say stuff like that. How would you like people accusing you of be gay or lesbian or bysexual so quit being mean to someone like justin bieber and look at yourselves!!!!!!
Andy Carrol
Andy Carrol commented
Its got nothin to do with ur thinkin and havin so many girl friends doesnt mean he not a gay.....
Just shut up all of you thats you opinon, and this is mine okay I don't know if he is gay   and I don't care okay but all I do know is my mate said that I called justing bieber gay and he threw his purse at me   lol
I don't think hes gay because I know a lot of fun to be around gay people and I don't think he is but how funny would it be if he did turn out to be gay I mean his songs are all talking about the perfect girl and his fans are lik 95%girls so I wonder how many of his fans would remain after that closet story lol don't be mad at me its a joke I don't think he would write those songs if he ws gay
Justin bieber is not gay and besides yeh he might be gay but he had a girl freind and yeh he might of only went out with   her to show people that he is not gay no one nos do they and well no one can say he is or not
Oh my god! The girl's getting all butthurt look freakin ridiculous...
He's obviously gay!
What other 7 year old boy wears lipstick while doing a music video!!!
Are you blind?!?!?!?!?!??!!
Look closely, why else would ppl wonder about the lipstick...
N in connection to that, why would they ask if he's gay???
Because of the lipstick!
Go look at "one less lonely girl" video...
Definitly Gay....Or at least Bi - 1) sings like a girl, 2) admitted it on TV, 3) Dresses in girls clothes and wears girls perfume (look on internet!). Plus he doesn't write his songs so technically you can't say he is straight becoz of the songs he sings! Loads of gay singers sing about girls becoz they would think it weird to sing about boys and their writers write the songs not them anyway!
Yeah he's definatly gay. He revealed everything to Oprah as it has been said. He even, to Oprah's surprise, admitted to almost having sex with a long time friend but he said that they ended up just kissing. If you guys don't believe me look it up. The episode is all over the Internet. You can also find pictures of him in womens' clothes and lipstick. I don't know if it's true but I also read he wears womens' perfume.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
This is Tom Brady and Justin can't sing he has to learn that Iaugh everytime he sings he sounds like a girl everyone who likes Justin who's a guy is gay he's like the jonas brothers but worst which is sad
mackenzie higgins
He is not gay give him a brake. I like his music but im not loco crazy for him. And by the way even if he was even though hes not why are you spreding roomers you don't know hes gay that just shows hou all of you WHO THINKS hes gay that mease your gay becase hafe of you don't know what gay is.Yall are just saying that cas your frends are saying that.
No he is not gay.. His songs are bout girls and he talks bout finding his special girl all the time . Those of you saying that he is gay are just trying to b in on the gossip so why don't we just wait and see if justin tells the world if he is or not. You can't believe what every1 is saying bout the oprah show thing. It hasnt even come out. Don't believe that crap unless you know for a fact. So now we can stop tlking bout how you think he is gay or how you no bc you don't.=)
I am a grade seven girl and I belive that Justina Lesber is gay. "It" sounds like a girl . It looks like a girl, so it has to be a girl. If you say that She is a boy you are actually insulting her because she is a girl. But that is only my belief and there are many more. Her voice is just like mine ; high pitched and I'm a girl so "it" has to be a girl . Case closed.
Da he is gay. The 1st time I herd "one time" I thought it was a lesbo singin'. He even admitted it on t.v ,so da he is gay. Even if he ain't gay or bi he still will be. I HATE HIM ! I kno 4 a fact that he is gay. He's a fag. -
I just want to say Justin is NOT gay!!!! He's so sweet. I just watched the oprah show and he never said that!!! So all the crap y'all haters are saying,  stop. Jb fans don't believe it. I love him. I'm sure y'all would drool over him if he wasnt even famous. So boo yall. Lovein always one of your biggest fans!! :)
Well, I hate to say it but if jb said that he was gay. Then he is gay. I think hes got allot of guts to say to say that hes gay to the world. Because peaple of ften judge him because hes gay. So, you go show the world your gay jb!;)
Irene Profile
Irene answered
Justin Bieber is not gay!
He hasent even been on Oprah yet!
Seriously!
Justin Bieber is
1. Cute
2. Talented
3.Smart
4.Caring
5.Kind
all of the thing you haterz arent!
I don't mean to be rude but you guys ore on my last nerve
she isn't gay!
And justin bieber fans you aren`t on my badside

No justin is not gay I hate that everyone says he is but he is not anyone that sings all of his songs about girls you would think that people get the point but they don't I am a guy and I can't wait until his new cd comes out to gert it its like  you listen to karl wolf he is a guy ang guys listen to him so do that mean that  he is gay? Well he is not and anyone that says he is is just jellous that he is now famous and you'r not so ha just think that next time you say he is gay
He's OBSESSED with girls. He really is! He only thinks about girls. Listening to just ONE of his interviews would show you that. And I'm NOT just saying that cause imma fan. His celeb crush is beyoncé. He asked out rhianna (she said he's too young). Right before he became famous he was going out with this girl named Caitlin Beadles, and they are still close friends. He writes half of his songs and ALL of his songs are about girls.
WHO ACTUALLY CARES?!

So what if he's gay?
The only people who WILL care are the people who're obsessed with him.
Christ alive...I thought this 'Edward Cullen' thing was bad enough.
It doesn't matter if he's gay, straight or bi.
His music (which I'm not a fan of. Ha.) won't change.
I'm only defending him because all of you obsessed pre-teen girls get on my nerves!
"HE'S NOT GAY!"
"I'M GOING TO MARRY HIM!"
blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HE'S NOT GOING TO MARRY YOU.
HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST.

I hope he IS gay.
That'd break SO many obsessive little hearts(':
Ha.
Get over it.
I think he's NOT a gay. It shows in his moves. Duh! :|  guys and gays really differ on how they act. It's really hard for a gay to act like true man! You can never hide you're a gay because whatever you do it shows(the way they move or act.) and JB doesn't show any signs:)) btw I searched for the Oprah thing yer sayin' where most people said that JB admitted he was gay. There was really nothing! I stayed up late , just to find that hell thing! So HATERS and INSECURE. Get lost! And get a life  huh :> GROW UP.
I'm getting sick and tired that people keep saying justin bieber is gay. I know he is not gay because he loves girls. I just want to know why is people keep hating on this boy. You'll is some haters you'll need a life. If you'll want to call him gay then you'll gay because I know him I'm not talking about I know him I'm talking I seen him on the computer. So stop saying that are you'll have to deal with me.bye
Yes cause I saw him kissing with another boy in the bathroom and they were doing sticky also in the internet it shows making sticky I don't remeber the name of the boy he was making sticky but then he broke up with him so he has another boyfriend I also don't remeber his name and it was not long enough it was almost a year ago THATS WHY NO ONE LIKES HIM NO MORE CAUSE HEEE IS GAY   DEAR JR
Why're People Bringing Religion Into This? God Has Nothing To Do With Justin Bieber Being Straigh, Gay Or Bi, And Seriously, When Those Girls Say "I Know He Isn't Gay Cause I Dated Him." Should Really Get A Life Instead Of Coming Onto Forums Or Questions And Lying Like That :P Nobody Believes You Anyway.
Who cares if Justin Bieber is gay or not, well peopel should' ent be gay, but Justin is a good guy SO I DON'T THINK THAT HE IS GAY. Even if he sounds like a girl on his songs. He is just 15 he will grow out of it. Don't be on him so much would you like it if you were famous and people started to be on you about stuff? He will tell if he is or NOT.

Amira :)
jasmine ramirez Profile
jasmine ramirez answered
Okay...I'm not a justin bieber fan but to tell you there is nooo proof that justin bieber is gay but when he is just let him be if he is gay thats just his problom  our's if you think that justin bieber is gay think what you want but justin has not told us he is gay so yeahh
Justin bieber is a cleverx10.000 nicex10.000 boy!!
JUSTIN BIEBER ARE NOT GAY!
He sing old de time about girls!!!!
HE IS NOT GAY!
People listen to my.
HE IS NOT GAY
HY IS NOT GAY
HY IS NOT GAY
it is not true!!!

He likes girls!
That say hy ervery time!!
Bye jutsin bieber

xxx yor very big big fan
danyela
No , justin bieber is not gay ! Thats imposible !! Lierssssssssssss !
   ALL OF US ARE INSECURE !! BECAUSE JUSTIN BIEBER IS HANDSOME !!!! HMPP !!!

EMM THE NO.1 FAN OF JUSTIN BIEBER
I don't know for sure but I would say he isn't because have you seen the amount of girlfriends he has had ? It dosn't look like he is actin it either he is fitt and cool I don't agree he is gay if you do then believe what you want to beleive enit :)
Yes he's gay. Well actually, bisexual. And that's still hot
maria nunez
maria nunez commented
He is not gay gosh why wont you stop saying that ok justin bieber is not gay his songs are cute but i dont thinnk hes not gay. Now justin bieber is not gay are you guys spaced out or what i think the one's who think is gay are spaced out wow you are not cool Anonymous.
No. He is not gay. It is a huge mistake and rumor.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Wat if justin is gay that would be ewwwww . U all dont know if he is gay so dont hate on him.
TINY  BABY
TINY BABY commented
Thats wutz up ppl juz haten....
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo he is gay

Yah ok chill I don't even kno y so many ppl would care if he was gay because that is not a bad thing I hav a miliion gay friends...so what I love them to death and I am straight as a line.  If he is infact gay a lot of girls would b dissapointed but uk what?? Taylor lautner is hotter and if you think other wise who gives a damm! Just seriously get on with your lives and stop stalking justin bieber and get over the fact that he is probably gay
Hey !! For your information .. My justin is not gay .. Period no erase .. Haha .. Lol !! :)
I think justin bieber is not gay because he cute
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
I mean, even if he's gay, he's very cute. Alot of my gay friends are just sooo hot. It makes some straight guys jealous, lol
I'm one of Justin Bieber's fans & I'm not reacting as if I'm protecting him..I just want to tell you that what d hell r you trying 2 say you don't have right to judge ppol lyk that go & mind your own business coz its not your lyf & the hell you care for him your not the one who made him eat your not the one who made him grow up your not his mother so pls. Stop making rumors coz someday karma's coming what if you'r d one hus on the situation wud you get mad at pepol use your head bitches get a life & stuck on it!!